Reviews for Some Promises
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 2 . 3/23
Ooh, I really like this story! Please upload more. Pretty please with sugar on top?

Keep up the great work!

-Ondo
Please write more! :)
ilovemyboys chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Great story! Looking forward to more.
Red K 5 chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
I love how you wrote this... keep up the good work... I love how Drake didn't know what appendicitis meant 'cuz other writers make Drake too smart and it makes me mad 'cuz he's not suppose to be smart... he reads at a third grade level (Josh Runs into Oprah)... he pronouns the easiest words wrong (Peruvian Puff Pepper)... and is just plain dumb (Tree House)
Fanpire109 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
goodjob update again soon please
Cordeilla33 chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Good Story! When do we get another chapter?
A. Murray chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
I love it!

Please do continue soon!
wintershine chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
this is really good, really well written. great job!
shinyblueportal chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
So Drake drove home? He's not one of those people who can drive perfictly when drunk is he? I hate those people!
netterbugs chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I'm interested! You are doing a good job of keeping D & J in character. Update soon!
GreySide58 chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Mika-chan chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Well, I didn't expect this story to be aimed in this direction-although I'm not sure what exactly I expected _ but I'm still really intrigued :) I like the build up and don't mind at all waiting to see what this promise is. Everyone is still pretty much in character and I'm glad you didn't just have Drake all gung ho and drinking. I think it's more realistic the way you portrayed it. Anyway, keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Trusting Him chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I liked it.

Its not your everyday story, thats what makes it cool. Keep 'em comming!
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Please continue this. I'd like to see what happens.
shinyblueportal chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Good start, I don't know where you're going with this but, good start.