Reviews for Five Times Wilson Thought House Was Dead
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
OMG. You write superbly. Some parts of this story are so bare, yet still so compelling. I skipped chapter 3 because I just got into House and I haven't see the eps with his parents yet. But Chapter 4 in particular was just grueling in all the right ways. I was literally on the edge of my seat as I read it.

Number 5 was expertly written. House is fun to write because he is so inhuman sometimes. And the more twisted and odd the character, the more fun it is to write. But at the same time, the harder it is to write. So many people approximate House's mentality, but come up short. You nailed not only his voice, but his way of thinking and his TRUE reliance on Wilson as a friend. I don't know of you like "Pride and Prejudice" or not, but I think you really understand that Bingly-Darcy, good cop/bad cop thing Wilson and House have. And a lot of people don't realize that Wilson is, if not truly complex, at least conflicted enough to be able to have a relationship with House. But he's dependably good, which House sincerely appreciates..and exploits.

And you know why the second number one is so amazing? The movie continuity from the first Chapter 1. But also becauase after reading story after story of House dying and the title being "5 times Wilson thought House was dead", it is a credit to your brilliant writing that I was STILL jarred the last time. Absolutely fantastic. What an insightful touch that he didn't scream when he first saw House dead, so then, of course, it's unnatural to scream later. Because (not for a dying person, just injured) that's happened to me before. And no one else notices, and you don't know how to alert them now. Just...Bravo. I could write paragraphs on why this is such a great story.
EverybodyLies23 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This was so great! What did House die of though? Do you know, or is it a mystery even to you?
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Wow. Undeniably good writing. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

What did House die of tho? It was very sudden. It took me a bit by surprise.

Really well done! Kudos! :)
nikoledarling chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Okay, I loved this.

How did House die though?
mewling chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
That was absolutely brilliant. I'm a bit stunned, to be honest.
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Crazy story but it had my attention the whole time. The end threw me but I knew he had to die sometime. Great job.
Basser chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Oh my... Goodness. Well THAT came out of nowhere! Great way to end it... Completely unexpected. Although depressing. Out of all those cool close calls, he just drops dead at the movies? Lame...!

Great work, though. Fun to read and funny (up until the end, of course. I'm still reeling.) I love you for these oneshots... :]
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This was good! Thanks for sharing.