Reviews for Don't Say You Love Me
apolla101 chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
plz update fast i love this fic
KazunaPikachu chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
Yay! u updated!.even though this was a filler chappie it was still good! great even just like any other chappies! maybe that's because i don't know the difference between them! YAY! *coughs* anyway kag's dad seems like a cold killer doesn't he? but why would he kill his wife if he wanted more attention from her? y couldn't he just kill souta and kagome and have her all to himself? oh well. Maybe he's just a baka lol. Anyway maybe cuz of that u can make the scene more clearer!.Plz update soon! Really, really likes ur story!.
Drarrytheusinkableship chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
THAT WAS REALLY GOOD SO FAR I JUST DON'T LIKE THE PARTS WITH HER FATHER
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
good chapy! i really liked that song, Everything, please update soon and please have Inuyasha in the next chap! if i were Kagome, and i could, i would pack all of my stuff and move in with Sango, and make sure there was no way my dad could find me!;) i hope she can get out of the monster house soon, update soon!

Gbaby808 chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
Oh I wonder who's the dancer? Um... OH I can't think of it!. Update soon anyway I'm dieing to know what happens next!_
Jessie Roug3 chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
Hey Kat, this is, you know, OMG ,I love this story. Chapter 4 just got to me it made me feel so sorry for Kagome,but the story line is very good, I love for you to please continue this story for the sake of the readers, I will add to my alert fav part so far was when I nu got what he needed, you got the humour, tragedy, still waiting for the romance. My advice to you, writer to writer is to have fun while writing.

P.S: I thought I was your best friend.
KazunaPikachu chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
wow. i suddenly hate kagome's father... really... i do...(0.o) anyway update soon! ur story is very very very good!.
Hot Hime 1300 chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
HURRY UP AND UPDATE! I want to what happen to Kag! D
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
i can't believe he did that! i hope Kagome can get out of there soon! and before it is to late, hopefully she won't be late again. good chapy, update soon!

apolla101 chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
yay awsome fic
Gbaby808 chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Godd story. Update soon this sounds like a great story. I'll be sure to read it till the end._
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
i do want to! these were great chapies! i luv the whole punching the pan in Inuyasha's face and asking, 'Does it hurt?' that is like asking how many gallons of water are in Mount Baker Lake (My uncle actually asked that -.- update soon! !.

Black Wolf-Dog chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
this definately has a good start, update soon!

arelissa chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Great story so far! I love it! and I most certainly will be looking forward to the next chapter, and every one after that! so update soon!

Cheerio!

DogLover258
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Whee! this story is so cute!

By the way, is she wearing the guy's uniform or something?

You said it was a private college, so they wore uniforms, but Kagome's outfit doesn't sound like a girl's uniform...

Just wondering...

All in all, I can't wait for the second chappie!

.:Adds to story alert list:.

There! So update soon! :3