Reviews for The Man Behind the Monster
Nettie Harris chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Nicely written. Thx
colourcolour chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
I love this so much! I like the way you write clarice and the good doctor. Please update!
Screamie chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
I'm kind of late reviewing but I thought it was interesting. I LOVE the line "But…human flesh is similar to chocolate. It is addicting.”! That's great! :-)

One thing to be careful of is spelling "Lecter" correctly; I noticed you spelled it both as "Lector" (that's incorrect) and "Lecter". There were a few grammatical errors but otherwise, not bad. :-)
Strega Triss chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Wow, you have an insanely small amount of reviews for such a wonderful piece of work! I almost choked on my coffee when I saw that this story has only 10 reviews! I'm not trying to belittle your own talent or anything of the sort, I suppose Hannibal fanfics are not as popular as they should be. Anyway, despite the fact that you haven't received nearly enough feedback ... I beg you to continue because this is truly excellent. You've portrayed Hannibal in a different light and yet managed to keep him in character which is no mean feat! Please continue ... I promise to review;)
Molly chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Love how this is written, please update soon I'm hooked!
Her Royal Nonsense chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
oops, another really late review.

i loved this chapter, and your writing style is still brilliant! lol, lecter saying 'okey dokey' after the kiss was funny, though it something i can totally see him saying..

the only thing that i wasn't sure about was if it was in character for clarice to call hannibal by his first name... i dont know, i cant see her calling him hannibal except in really intimate moments, but that's just me. :)

looking forward to the next update!
Czar Obezyanka chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
pretty cute but they live a grand life in Argentina. LOL. Have you read Hannibal. LOL.

But I am favouring it huggs.
x emmalisa x chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
I am really loving this story so far. Cant wait for more. Its so easy to read, flows really well. Lol corny kisses are great ;-) Im a hopeless romantic. Really well done. Cant wait for the update x
Blood-Sucker-1428 chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
*sighs* lovely! call me weird but I think Hannibal and Clarice are the cutest thing! Well written, verry well done. Oh, and I agree with you, Hannibal is easier to write than Clarice.
Her Royal Nonsense chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Yup, I definitely think you should make this one into a story. I think it's one of the most enjoyable Hannibal fics on here, you have a very lovely writing style. I love the whole 'man and monster' theme (reminds me of Phantom, haha), So I really hope you'll continue this!

Thanks for sharing!

Brava!
PrincessArtemistheprotector chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Hey this was really good! You did a great job with Hannibal, though he could have been a little less forthcomming with his past. Keep up the good work!
MonMaskedAnge chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
It's nice, I like it.

Update it!
Blood-Sucker-1428 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Oh Please do continue! I really enjoyerd that. I thought they were both amazingly in character. Loved it.
Lucifer Lazaro chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I'd agree with u and it's written great! if u can continue but it's good as one shot.