Reviews for Stole
Lamanth chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
*eyes glaze over*

Muse: Hey look! The dappy bitch is spacing some one kill her now.

Dedi: Don’t you dare.

Muse: You can’t stop me.

Dedi: Can so!

*Cartoon cloud aprese filled with flying limbs and feathers (I still think Muse could be a duck) Cloud fades and reviles a gagged Muse tied to a tree.

Dedi: I win! I win! Anyway on to the reviewing, Lamb would do it herself but she went kinda catatonic when she read that a naked Tala was feeling himself up on a rooftop.

*prods Lamb who makes incoherent noises*

Dedi: But I think we are safe to say that she liked this a lot, though if there had been a could more naked guy in it she probably would have loved it even more.

Loads of love

Lamb and the voices
Lamanth chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
MAX JUST KILLED JULIA! Damn bubs, these are just getting more and more twisted. I can't see who it is next. And as far as the whole job thing goes, just sell your body on ebay!

Loving ya always

XxlollyxX
Lamanth chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
No he don't! It was someone else this time!

First Kai and now Bryan, I think I might be able to see where this is going. I can really over analyse this if you like. The way I see it they’re killing what they can never be; free, innocent, filled with hopes of the future. Or the other thing could be that both Matti and Mimi knew there killers were maybe even together with them, and in the eyes of Kai and Bryan what they did was some great act of salvation.

Something along the lines of; We kill you now to save you from the pain of a life spent together. If you get what I mean.

I can't wait for the next chapter *dances*

Love Lolly
Lamanth chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I can really say I have no idea what this fic was about. I got to Kai standing naked on the roof top ... *brain explodes*

I'm just looking at the pictures in my head, and ... *brain runs out ears*

Oh lordy me no think I can breath anymore! I'm going off to pass out now bubs, but I'll talk to you soon kay!

Please up date soon, with more naked Kai filled chapters!

Lover you so very much