Reviews for Some Encouragement
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I really loved this. That moment when Nathan looks up is so utterly heartbreaking. I love how you show Haley comforting him and their conversation, especially when she tells him that he will be a great father and he is a great husband.
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Great fic.
RNaley chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Sweet! Loved it.
thefantasieland chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
this story is so darn cute! :)
Mona May56 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
They are so cute! This fic is absolutely lovely
Ravens23Princess chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
oh so cute
krizue chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
aww

how lovely!
purplemud chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Oh, that was just sweet and perfect. And so poignantly written. I wish I could write something like that, about that particular episode. It's hard to get into Nathan and Haley's head. There are so many things going on with them and it seems like they're lives are going on different directions, with her graduating valedictorian and him getting a job at a factory.

And it does sound like Nate to be worried about not being able to give/buy nice things for Haley. I mean, he did grow up with parents that gave him things to show him that they care. Your characterization of Nathan is so spot on. I love it.

I'm definitely adding this to my favorite story list.
Mrs. Hunter Bradley chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
that was really great!
Cherry-Alanna chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
was cute. I really felt that scene in the show was missing SOMETHING!

Great job.

I love the baby kicks...Daddy and Son connecting.
traitorgirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
this is cute.
all55husbands chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
That was really sweet.
HeartsANDnaley chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I really liked your one-shot. This was one of my favorites scenes and i likes the way you portrayed their emothions. I think you have a talent for writing. Keep it up!

Kristie