Reviews for Epiphany
LuminaShizuma chapter 5 . 6/24
I'm sad because there's no chapter 6. v_v I like this FF. :)
Emily Kadushin chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
please right more
MirandaPasz chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Nonononononono why isn't this longer!? Ugh I love it so much it needs more! Noooo! I NEED MORE OF THIS STORY I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVEN'T WORKED ON IT SINCE 2007 I NEED MORE OF IT PLEEEEAAASSSEEEE!
Krabkrab chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
This hasn't been updated since 2007 D: DISAPPOINTMENT!
Blaze4ujc chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Hey, keep writing, I like all the subtle hints and references to music. Plus you're a good writer I'd like to read more
Blaze4ujc chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Ba dum tas ajsjdnxk chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Are you continuing this story or not? D: I really love it and I hope you continue it ;~: Even thought it's been a long time. DX
BoxPuppy chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
i love how this is turning out, but i wonder if you're still writing this or not seeing as it's been a long time o.o;;;. it would be nice to see it continued though 3~
Lunier chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
It is the first time I read this story and I have to confest that I have fallen in love with it. It is really, really, really good! It's like reading the anime under a different perspective...hum...what I'm trying to say is that the characters show so much more indepth. I love SP specially ShizumaxNagisa pairing they are one of my favorites couples...they look just perfect together. It's the very first time that I read a story that allows me to see what the characters were thinking at the moment that situations were developing around them. So I'm able to see the other side of them...the side that the anime doesn't really shows...the inner battles and the self-discovery...that is priceless. I hope that one day you find withing yourself the motivation to continue with this story. I know that different circunstances in our lives do not always allow us to do what we would like to do, however I hope that desire of continuing or finishig this story still excist withing yourself. I know that if it does excists one day I will be surprized by one of your updates. Anyway good luck...be happy...you are a great writer and I wish you the best even if you never get back to the story. :)

WL
yamiperv chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
wow after reading all 5 chapter it got me really going... too bad Miyuki ruin the who kiss thing... i really hope you would continue this story
redskyy chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
I was just reading this story again and was reminded of how great it was. It has been a while, but I would still love to see another chapter or two to at least wrap up the story. :)
Lefty chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Just finished reading chapter 5 and I've found the story to be quite good and compelling so far. The characters are all in character and the developments with them are interesting as well. While it does seem that the story is rather "dead", it would be a delightful surprise to see it continued.
Wicked White Queen chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
So, so, so much to love about this chapter! I'm really digging the way you had the first section serve as a mirror of sorts to show Miyuki's reactions to the Shizuma/Nagisa kiss. Two perspectives on the same scene really add a lot to it.

I always thought that Miyuki and her dedication to the role of class president served the same purposes that you have here:

1) She NEEDS the distraction of so much work to keep her mind off of Shizuma,

2) being able to approach her on the pretext of signing papers and forcing her to perform her duties as Etoile gave her the opportunity to be around Shizuma the way that none of the other students ever could,

3) Kaori's death was hard for her too, but while Shizuma retreated into herself and began serving her id with such wild abandon, Miyuki (like you mentioned) didn't have the self confidence to allow herself to seek what would make her happy. There is a certain amount of selfishness required for people to reach contentment and Miyuki is the paradigm of selfless love.

Although, if Shizuma and Miyuki had somehow managed to balance their actions, perhaps S reaching out to M, who obviously wanted so much to help her, and M just telling S how she felt, thus reaching some sort of peace, then they might have been able to deal with Kaori's death in a much better manner.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I do hope to see you update this soon, because I'm hooked. (Oh! The manuscript given to Tamao was a VERY nice touch. And I love the idea of Yaya playing guitar. She's the best singer at Astraea Hill after all, but she's also a bit of a rebel, so playing guitar suits her perfectly!)
Wicked White Queen chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
"When she was running late, things like watching the time tended not to matter."

Do people realize just how brilliant that line really is? Sounds like something straight out of Lewis Carroll. Love the line and I love what I've read so far.
Kyry chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
well now darling - time for an update!

and as much you claim to love it - there shall be no constructive criticism from me. this is perfect. except i think you left a word out in like chapter two... hm...

you should do more