Reviews for Mushy Moments
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
LOL. You should do a follow up on this one! Or maybe an entire story... :)
psychedoutpineapple chapter 36 . 2/26/2012
woah im the first one to review since 2010? sweet! well i may hav read it wrong, this is my ipod so it cood b messed up. anyway if u still see this, AWESOME! I read them all in a row and just kinda disappeared fir an hour. thnx for such an amazing story!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 36 . 4/3/2010
Really cute! ) UPDATE!
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 36 . 12/13/2009
I would love to read more drabbles, should you care to add more!
pageleaf chapter 36 . 4/9/2009
Shawn is an emotionally retarded person. Rather like a certain Gregory House, M.D.
pageleaf chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
I love Gus. He's is my favorite-est favorite person EVER! *squeal*
pageleaf chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
Lassie is so cute! And positively oblivious to how oblivious Jules can be.
pageleaf chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
It's at times like this when I wonder how Juliet would react to the fact that Lassie used to go fishing with Henry. Oh, wait. Maybe that's what Shawn said to make her so mortified on the front lawn. That or he told her that his dad was probably watching them. Henry's a sweetheart, sometimes...
Lady Sidereal chapter 36 . 1/19/2009
Awe! These are adorable! I'd love to see more from during their dating period, and the proposal, and marriage, and kids... I think you get the picture!

Shawn would be a wonderful/hysterical father... what with his own dubious upbringing I'm sure he'd be all nervous and adorable should Jules ever become pregnant...

I do hope you update soon! It's been seveeral months now!
knittingpanda chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
...and what are you trying to say about Mormons? because polygamy stopped about 100 years ago.

I like your stories, though. Go Shules!
tennessegirl24 chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
soo cute! ud soon:)
silver.wings.34 chapter 36 . 7/27/2008
oh man, you are fantastic! I loved these! :D way to rock on!
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
i think out of all the oneshots you've posted so far, this is definitely my favorite. subtlety is made of win, and i always like the pre-relationship interaction more than the during-relationship...but that's just me. and you write Shawn so well! all those snappy comebacks. i'm impressed, considering i just stumbled across this after watching last week's episode and needed some serious Shawn/Juliet romance; you know, the one with the high school reunion. made me "aw" to pieces.

anyway...great collection. i look forward to more!

Faye
lovestoread chapter 14 . 7/26/2008
Hey please excuse that last review. I got confused with my fics. lol. But I do want to say I am greatly enjoying these moments between Jules and Shawn. They are just too cute together!
lovestoread chapter 15 . 7/26/2008
Hey I'm glad that you decided to continue on with Anna's story! It's simply brillant and has me feeling so many emotions through each chapter! Thanks for a wonderful read!