Reviews for California Bound
Christianforli chapter 9 . 2/23
I don't like it how you are using God's name in vain! That is a sin! Please next time watch what you make your characters say! But other than that, your story is a great story, just watch your language please and thanks!
wow chapter 24 . 1/3
OMG when the manger was called Darren (Darren Criss plays Harry Potter in A Very Potter Musical) and then he said Harry Freakin Potter (A song in A Very Potter Sequel) I FREAKED OUT AND CHOKED ON MY RAMEN NOODLES

MY INNER STARKID IS TAKING OVER HEEELLLPPP

luv it BT very good writer!
l.noir chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This is great!
MR4EVA chapter 25 . 6/17/2008
Knowing Snape he just might have taken points, just to punish the Gryffindors.
MR4EVA chapter 24 . 6/17/2008
That was scary. If I were Ginny I would have said the same thing.
MR4EVA chapter 23 . 6/17/2008
Ah, back to the old help the house elfs.
MR4EVA chapter 22 . 6/17/2008
Maybe Ginny will make it next year?
MR4EVA chapter 21 . 6/17/2008
Cute chapter. I like all the family descriptions.
MR4EVA chapter 20 . 6/17/2008
Yet another great chapter, I don't know what else to say. Hermione's mom is a nut job isn't she?
MR4EVA chapter 19 . 6/17/2008
I haven't been reading for ages and it makes me feel so bad that I just have to review and tell you that this chapter is great. As soon as I finish this story I'll be reading the next.
Katie chapter 26 . 4/29/2008
Absolutely freaking amazing chapter. I can't wait for the next story. You're an amazing writer!
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 26 . 4/29/2008
cute
LittleMountainofLight chapter 26 . 4/28/2008
Oh my goodness gracious! I don't think you can imagine how happy I was when you updated! I just made sure to go back and read it all over again! All it did was make me fall in love with this again! All of my chapters have been the favorite 'ones', but that just goes to show what an amazing writer you are! Well, I can't wait to read more from you! This was just perfect!
anna chapter 26 . 4/28/2008
The last chapter of my favorite story(shedding a small tear)! Have enjoyed reading,editing, and reviewing this story for you and hope to do so in the future.
laura-csm chapter 26 . 4/28/2008
Aw, that was a great ending! Time to read 'Growing Up...'