Reviews for The Guardians
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
...I knew naruto would be like that.. I"ll save you, hinata and sasuke ._. saving ppl all the time when they don't wanna be saved..
fansgirl chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
personally I like this story better than revised version
babii.ang3ls chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
good Fic so far~ update~~ D
DFuture chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
your doing a great job you just have to work on your update time and you'll do much better.

but why didn't you make renton from eureka 7 a guardian also if you wacth the anime you realize that he would be easy to put into your story plot as a guardian.
Kingdark chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
The idea might be good, but a good thing to remember is: USING POINTS. You forgot to end dozens of sentences and allinea's with POINTS.

Not only that, but these: ' " and , are also VERY Important!

I suggest a complete re-write.

LIke I said the idea is good, but it can use a whole lot of improvement
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
U FUCKING STOLE MY IDEA! I made something like this in my mind years ago with similar animes and i called them "The Guardians". wtf?
frik1000 chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
I am a major fan of cross overs, which would probably lead me to liking this story so much. However, you put in so many franchises in one story that it's hard to follow at times. I'm not saying it's a bad story, but may I make the suggestion of either putting up a glossary of the characters and which series they come from or just putting it in the author's note when a new character shows up.

But like I said before it's a good story, so update soon.
zerodragon chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
damn, that many killed by one person.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
I wonder how Naruto's gonna deal with fighting Hinata. For that matter I wonder what will happen when Hinata meets Naruto again... It looks like Raven is also developing feelings for Naruto though, and I have to say its getting very interesting. Truthfully, I don't think its too important to go into their training and it might instead just become tedious for you to write that out. So I say you just do a time skip and let us see the clashes between the players that we're so anticipating. I look forward to the next chapter!
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
From one massive crossover author to another, nice start. I definatly didn't see something like that coming. An excelent resuivar of animes. The pairrings, well, I wouldn't have thought up a Naruto/Toph.

One thing. You seem rushed. Pace yourself. No one's gonna kill you if you don't make the ten page mark
Taiyin42 chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
this story is totally epic don't give up an this one keep wrighting!
Shadow Zeranion chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
Please update this story soon. I really like it, but its been a while.
darkstarj13 chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
Nice story... I admit these massive multicrossovers are hard to do but this one is put together very well can't wait to see how it progresses
CrystalCipher chapter 1 . 4/15/2008