Reviews for Look My Way
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
This was totally cute! Great job! :)
redder7 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
Love, love, love this. And Claire throwing a punch-wow! Seems like a bit of a pat way to deal with Vernon, but moved the plot along past Parker.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
I think Parker should have been taken care of a bit better. Like, her brother had no reaction. But I do love how you portrayed Bender. I couldn't stop laughing. Good story!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
This was lovely! Please write more of this!
xgracexbenderx chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
By any chance, are you an Eminem fan? Because Bender's mom is a spitting image of Debbie Mathers, popping pills, and she said that she wished John would have died instead, which is what Eminem's mom screamed to him after his uncle commited suicide... sorry, he was my obsession before the breakfast club haha. Great story though! I like the chemistry and tension between Claire and John, its so real.
huangjj chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
This story was a truly delightful read. I read it in one sitting! You write these characters very well. Awww, I hope these two crazy kids can work it out in the long run. Andy and Allison already have marriage written all over them. ;)
Aurelia Faiza chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
This has been so much fun to read. I've loved every second, and I'm gutted that it's over. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story, it's been an absolutely lovely way to spend my free time these last few days :)
TBCDreamer chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
Good grief, this is AWESOME! I couldn't stop reading it! Had to read it straight through to find out what would happen next. Sooo good! I love how well you captured them all, and especially John Bender. I didn't think it was possible but you made me fall more in love with that character. The only thing missing is I would have loved to see Mrs Standish's reaction when Claire brought John back to the house lol
gin chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
you cant stop you cant stop you cant you cant you cant I don't wont you to stop you are so good :(
the-skywriter.321 chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
John and Claire FOREVER
Heatherlina chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
I was looking for a long C&B story and was so happy to find this. I read it all in one shot and thought you did a great job with the characters and details. I look forward to reading more from you.
little-bit-dorky chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
That was so lovely )
OfficialLoveMyStories chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
One word : Perfect. Gosh Thank you so much for writing a long fanfic and finishing it! This was amazing!
RissaKatharine chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
This was a nice story :)
redtrouble chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
This story was very, very sweet! Nicely done! Great work staying in character and following a very convincing plot.