Reviews for Look My Way
TBCDreamer chapter 11 . 4/9
Good grief, this is AWESOME! I couldn't stop reading it! Had to read it straight through to find out what would happen next. Sooo good! I love how well you captured them all, and especially John Bender. I didn't think it was possible but you made me fall more in love with that character. The only thing missing is I would have loved to see Mrs Standish's reaction when Claire brought John back to the house lol
gin chapter 11 . 2/22
you cant stop you cant stop you cant you cant you cant I don't wont you to stop you are so good :(
the-skywriter.321 chapter 11 . 1/30
John and Claire FOREVER
Heatherlina chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
I was looking for a long C&B story and was so happy to find this. I read it all in one shot and thought you did a great job with the characters and details. I look forward to reading more from you.
little-bit-dorky chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
That was so lovely )
OfficialLoveMyStories chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
One word : Perfect. Gosh Thank you so much for writing a long fanfic and finishing it! This was amazing!
RissaKatharine chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
This was a nice story :)
redtrouble chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
This story was very, very sweet! Nicely done! Great work staying in character and following a very convincing plot.
koreanpotter chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
Bravo! I like your jokes, I love the ending, I love your writing style, and the ending! 10/10!
I'm blonde I don't get it chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Ohmygooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssh hhhhhhhhhhhhh
this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooddd
it's actually AMAZING
bluebook1496 chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
So adorable and good!
WhiteRaven3713 chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
I finally watched this movie for the first time today and when it ended I was like there has to be more! So basically your fanfic saved me from going insane:) I really enjoyed it and it was very well written. The character maintained in character as well which I think would be hard to do with all of them. Wonderful story and I look forward to reading it again!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
So. Much. Clever. Dialogue. This story was awesome, great writing. I found myself squeaking whenever one of your fantastic lines came up. There were so many! And you managed to keep them, non-cheesy too! Bravo! You have killed me with the awesome.
cerisetea chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Loved it!111
Girlyemma96 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I love this story so much it's amazing. you really have talent. i love john and Claire pairing i think their the cutes couple in the film.