Reviews for Beginning of the Rest
Monotufu chapter 29 . 5/11/2010
LOVE IT!Daniel and Vala make SUCH cute parents!
DeborahSloane chapter 29 . 1/24/2010
Do you plan to continue this story? I read this far and then was so bummed that it wasnt updated because I got to chapter 29! Just wondering!
lucyjane345 chapter 29 . 7/10/2008
Wow I've just read this story for like the third time, can't believe it's been so long since you updated it, hope we get more soon.
FlaWolfDog chapter 29 . 3/9/2008
I just found this fan fiction site and started reading stories here. This is the first one of yours that I have read and liked it very much. The character interaction and descriptions are very good. Love the Vala/Daniel/Hayden trio. Always knew they could work it out.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to more of this series. Now I am off to read others you have done.

Thanks.
1477166 chapter 29 . 1/28/2008
ZOMG! I love this story. Hayden being really smart and being directly in the middle of Daniel and Vala was really cool! I'm like reading all yur stories at once... yur a really good author! Anyway are you gonna continue this? Hope so!
Rac80 chapter 29 . 1/12/2008
very cute story and you wrote jacek very well too.l cuaght just the right smarmy side of him. keep writing, eventually i will read them and they are very good chapters! :D
HAZMOT chapter 29 . 1/3/2008
That was an excellent mother and daughter time. The little girl is wiser than she could possible imagine. Vala still feels the pain of her father not being there for her, and of course she wants her daughter to know that Daniel will be. Hayden is still that charmer and no matter what she still knows her mother is going to stick by her, no matter what. I love the little banter between Daniel and Vala, especially knowing that he heard their little moment together. :D
Jebaraj chapter 29 . 1/2/2008
uhh...jacek needs more than to see his mistakes...he needs his head slammed up against a wall :P
ilna chapter 29 . 1/2/2008
And it's so much fun to read as well!

Wonderful chapter - lovely mommy/daughter moment, definitely need more of those!

And sapcake - ha! I hope that's Hayden's new nickname :)
ilna chapter 28 . 1/2/2008
For some reason Vala bribing the cooking ladies with a picture of Daniel just had me rolling. I can just picture him uncomfortably glancing around as he realizes how they're staring at him :)

And that was definitely a sweet moment at the end
starjems88 chapter 29 . 1/2/2008
great as always, please update soon!
acer-sigma chapter 29 . 1/2/2008
That was beutiful and heart warming. Loved the way Vala explained to Hayden about Jacek. And than the way they both comforted and reasured each other was just perfect. Young Hayden is definitely wise beyond her years!

And of course the D/V moment at the end was just as perfect. Got a chuckle out of the comment about the workbench, kind of reminded me what they did to that poor couples patio table while visiting Vala's friends. ;) Still if that was the magic moment for them, I'll be curious to see if it happens a second time.
acer-sigma chapter 28 . 1/2/2008
Can't believe Daniel didn't lash out at the man. Still if Jacek wants something, I'm sure Daniel could find someone to drag not so kindly somewhere. I'm sure Teal'c is dying to voice his displeasure at the man.

And nice little Daniel introspection at the end.
acer-sigma chapter 27 . 1/2/2008
Oh Jacek is so infuriating. It's a wonder Vala turned out as well as she has with him as a father. Can't believe he actually had the nerve to ask for proof that Hayden is his granddaughter.

As for the actual meeting, I loved Hayden's disbelief that Jacek was actually her grandfather.
Kargack chapter 26 . 12/18/2007
I am loving this series! Please continue this soon.