Reviews for Silent moment
Damn chapter 1 . 10/5
This is the best written fanfic yet!
10 times better then those asses who write like this:
but Raven loved Beast boy and wud do anything 4 him
"i luv u 2," Said beat Boy.
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 9/25
Aww I love this! Why can't there be more!
bluegreenenvy chapter 1 . 8/13
oh wow that was gorgeous. i got emotional..
Kam chapter 1 . 3/20
Your story is so sweet
Shadico chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is such a fluffy oneshot, oh my god. I'm like wiggling in my chair right now. Soooo good.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
very nicely done! i really like the more mature mood encompassing this. the dynamic between rae and bb was also captured really well. this was a very nice read!
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Outstanding job. Just wonderful. I sincerely love the way you write this couple and I can't wait to read more of your fics.

-anon goddess ;)
Matryoshka Doll chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
2 things.

1) That was 1 of the best fanfictions I have ever read.

2) Your username means Joke/teasing in my language(Urdu)

Nikaty chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
that was one of the best fics ine read so far and ive read a lot.
TameranianRaven chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
So...sweet...I LOVED IT! Yours is the first BB/Rae fic I've read in a very long time, and I must say, I'm very pleased. _
DieRavenMaiden chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
*trembling with extacy*

*tears well up in eyes*

When I was entirely enthralled in the story there was a sudden short bit when I thought there was going to be a love scene and I "Aww, come on, not ANOTHER one..." And then there wasn't, which just made the whole thing better. Only a conservative story about actual relation can be this sensual.
SpiderSquirrel chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Absolutely incredible! I loved it! Your writing style is one that is rarely seen on this site, and a style that I adore. Thank you for writing so well.

kool-shoes chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
awwh this was SO ADORABLW
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
A beautiful BBxRaven. I love that pairing. And yes, I often think of Gar as that truly smart one that wears a mask. Not as thick a mask as Batman, but maybe thicker than Robin's... who knows? Point is, I loved the fic. Great job, as usual.

Ja-ne! _-