Reviews for The Old Impala
Liam Kelly chapter 19 . 9/1/2007
Yay! Awesome, man. Simply awesome. This practically Transformers 2 here.
Elita One chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
ohh man was that like a nightmare
FORD B chapter 19 . 8/28/2007
Explained, good. Hopefully soon, very soon! Ha, ha.

Sorry, I'm having a moment of wierdness right now. Seriously though, short, but good chapter.
Keifeto-Darkles chapter 18 . 8/27/2007
Short? yes, Good? Yes, Am I loosing my mind? Yes...wait what does that have to do with anything? x-x lol, keep up the good work man! even if it is short! it keeps us wanting more and at least satisfied to try and wait for the goods x3...now i must go find my sanity. please have a nice day. -Keifeto
flamingmarsh chapter 18 . 8/26/2007
howdy! your transformer story is awesome so far! of course, part 18 was a little short. But please make the next chapter soon! It's getting to be sad but of course, when there is battle, there are sacfrices!
FORD B chapter 18 . 8/25/2007
Wow, this was short. A good look at what the two characters were thinking, especially for Broadsword. Can't wait to see how you end this, hopefully many, many chapters later.
beesting08 chapter 17 . 8/20/2007
well that stinks poor jake will be killed saving the planet. please keep writing, it will be interesting see how this goes.
Liam Kelly chapter 17 . 8/20/2007
Nice little twist. I really can't wait for the final battle.
FORD B chapter 17 . 8/20/2007
OH YEAH! This story is really freaking cool! I'm looking forward to reading the ending, and maybe somewhere past 30 chapters if you come up with enough ideas. My only problem is I can't remember what an Impala looks like.
Elita One chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
ohh man thats gonna be tuff for him
Liam Kelly chapter 16 . 8/15/2007
I can't wait for the finale! Keep it up!
beesting08 chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
thanks for the update! that really does help in reading chapters. and i think its fine that its short, i know you wont do that to us all the time :) keep on thinking and typing!
Elita One chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
lol glad to see your stil alive

a bad sci-fi movie lol
Psychic-Ghost chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
*applauds*Yes! Long chapters rule!
Liam Kelly chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
Another great chapter. Where have you been? You've been gone for a week and more!