Reviews for What not to do after reading twilight
Starksarrowgirl chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
hahaha! omg that is so funny! i would probably do sme of that stuff just for kicks!
razzle-dazzle1606 chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Ohh... well there goes my to-do list!
robyntwilight16 chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
LOL! I like the second to last one! :-D
musicllv chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
XD wow that was funny!
bite-and-charm-me chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
dude i want more! and i will deffintaly throw a bone at Jacob! FUNNY STUFF!

~madz
bite-and-charm-me chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
i'm sttil laugghinngg on thhe flloor! HA! BLONDS!

~madz
penguinsleddings chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Lol, that was SO funny!
EdwardLover44 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
HAHA love it! sadly when ever it is just a cloudy day i think to myself the Cullen's can come out! hehe. well I'm off to read more stories loved it, but it's too late i kind of already did a lot of thoughs things on the list :) we are evil little fans aren't we. MUHUHAHA!
anomous chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
i almost died [i wish cause then Carslie would have a reason 2 change me ;)]laughing from this...and its too late for one of them for me..i call al the werewolves puppys( and the vampires potatoes cause me and my friend were bored at camp and made this up) awesomeness in the form of a fanfic!
Brianna chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Dude U R so funny Ur just like my friends all mixed together your stories are freaking hilarious. I love them pleez keep writing. I Love all Ur quote thingies too funny I wish I was half as funny as U R my gift is to sing act and write Damn Oh well not every one is blessed with Ur art pleez use wisely Oh and I totally support the bunny please relay the message. (feeble attempt at being funny heh)

Pleez keep writing, Brianna

P.S. Eclipse came out today YAY!
Cupid's Jinx chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
haha! More! I crave more!

*giggle*