Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
very emotional and moving!
Maya Perez chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
O! More angst fun! Really enjoyed this. If anything, I wanted MORE! You have some truly lovely turns of phrase. Keep up the good work!
Sierra Nichole chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
So sorry I missed this! I had to go away for a few weeks so I didn't get to see your updates, but I'm thrilled you continued, and did so brilliantly.

I wish it could've been longer, hell, I kind of wish it would never end! Usually, I don't like stories that deal with one of the boys being mentally scarred or just not themselves, but this was an exception. And the scene when Dean finally realizes he's back home and his Sammy is there...was just perfect.

Wonderful story :)

Sierra
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
omg, so good, so sad, i'm speachless, without words, gods i can see this, a killer ending line and many that are so dean like that it digs at my heart like an icepick.

"Until one sang no more."
wcfan chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
Aw...that was such a sweet ending. I really loved it.

Glad that they're back together.
Lalis chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
OK. Almost crying here.

PERFECT! How you managed to sorta finish it the way it started... And the very last sentence... I'm SO gonna download this song right now!
Billabong680 chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
Wow! You should do a sequel. It would definitely work
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
God, that was so good... I was there, you almost broke my heart.

So emotional, you captured those boys perfectly. Really almost brought a tear to my eye.

Now I'm going to criticise I'm afraid... I really didn't like the song at the end. I know Dean likes to sing, but I don't think you should have eneded this amazing story with a song. Maybe its just me, but I hate a song fic. Without the song that would have been the best fic I have ever read!

Well done though, cookies for you.
purehalo chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
Beautiful end to a beautifully tragic story or love and loyalty. Thank you for sharing
DeanBean chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
that was a great story, I love it so much,

it would be great if you could do a sequel,

even just a little one, (i'm tryin' to pressure you, its just a thought)

Keep up the good work

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
chb76 chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
fantastic story and beautifully written. Loved it. Personally I wanted it to last a bit longer but I suppose I'll just have to wait for your next fic (hint hint). Thanks for writing such a great story.
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
Thank you...

I'm glad that I took a chance and read your story. Your final chapter had the perfect ending.

I loved how Sam took care of Dean. I know that Sam wondered how Dean would cope with remembering all that had happened to him and 'then living in a reality that was now all new to him;'

But part of me wondered if this was a way for Dean to purge the evil and yet accept the memories, plus in the end he was sharing what had happened to him with Sam.

When Sam went to make breakfast for 'himself and Dean,'and smiled. I wondered if that was the first time he had smiled in five years.

What a perfect moment when Sam gave Dean back his amulet, ring and the car keys.

I did fine through the whole chapter, but your words at the end got to me and I shed a few tears. (They were good tears though.)

'...But they had one weapon in their arsenal that was mightier than any weapon they could buy or manufacture...Their weapon was love. Love of one brother for the other...If you have this; this love that knows no boundaries, has no limits, is infinite, then really...Nothing else matters.'

Excellent!

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
Kali47 chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
Hey I really loved this fic (especially the first chapter).

And this epilogue is really nice. And the last line's really sadly great.

Nice story. Hope to read more from you soon.
driver picks the music chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
i loved it! omg it was amazing! there aren't words to tell you just how good this story was, i wish it wasn't over so i could keep reading it! i can't wait for your next story, i'm sure it'll be great also!
mysong chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
That was pure beauty. You're a very exceptional author. I can't wait to read more of your stories. You don't need to thank us. I thank you for the wonderful story. :)