Reviews for Doubt
blueatom chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Sequel please? That obviously means i like it :D
dyslecksec chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I'm submitting this because SuperFreak's points need addressed and s/he didn't leave an e-mail.

To the first point. First, you're making unwarranted assumptions. Second, Clark's loved ones are in danger merely by being associated with him; actually knowing things about him barely increases the danger, if at all. Finally, this is SMALLVILLE's CK we're talking about, he's constantly ruled by his fear.

Second point. If anyone took this point seriously, Fanfic wouldn't exist, period. If we restricted ourselves to only what DC has done before, it'd be BORING doncha think? This particular one-shot is merely a "What if Clark didn't learn from the mistakes he made with Lana? How MIGHT they affect his relationship with Lois?"

Third point. Lois Lane is infamous throughout the mythos for being slow on the uptake that Clark Kent Superman. If you don't know that, it's YOU that doesn't know Lois Lane's character. It's even joked about in Superman's Return for Pete's sake!
SuperFreak chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
That was utter garbage. The truth of the matter is Clark Kent never told anyone his secret out of fear that his loved ones would become targets for his enemies. While he did fear of being rejected by those he cared about, the main reason was to protect those close to him.

Lois and Clark are both OOC. Clark Kent/Superman never in the history of DC proposed to Lois when she didn't know his identity beforehand.

Lois - her reaction is crap. She would have been pissed and the finally connected the dots with that "reporter" mind and realized the truth of the matter.
MaddyHannah chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
this is amazing! normally it takes me longer than a sentence to get addicted to story! you HAVE to update!
Dr-Lizzie chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
That was really beautiful, please write more.
JJ89 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
ah that was so heartbreaking :( but still very much wonderful. great writng! i could picture it all happening. please do write a sequel or change this into a multi chapter story becasue i would like to see your take on where they go from here. clois has to win!
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
oh NO! please tell me that you're current writing a sequel that has them getting back together.

that was heartbreaking. it was so well written though. i could just imagine the scene playing out in my head. stupid clark, he should've told her. but at the same time, i feel so bad for clark, so bad for lois.

you did a wonderful job with the story and the characters.

sequel? :) great work regardless!