Reviews for The Things You Couldn't Say
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 13 . 3/4/2010
Oh em gee! Why did u stop there :(

right when it got soo good

get back here and write more dangit
DeathByCaffeine chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
Ah, I just read your story, it was so amazing! I was glad that finally lilly and miley could be together, hella sweet! :) and oh, I love the ending when miley said, "I want to be with you..." Eep, so sweet! Can't wait for the next chappie, please update soon! :)
Averted Aesop chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
Real sweet and romantic. The concept of putting their thoughts into letters really worked out great. It made the story both more interesting and passionate.
Account Awaiting Deletion chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Wow. That's the best dialogue I've ever read. And I've read a heckuva lot. This is... this is script quality, that's what it is. And it's amazing. You lucky lucky writer.

(Sorry for the shortness of the review, but it's late, I'm gonna be dragged off the computer soon and I'm planning on reviewing all thirteen chapters anyways, so... ah, just excuses, innit? Sorry!)

Absolutely lovin' it so far though.

-Ellejay
xbLuex chapter 13 . 11/1/2008
cool, I finally read the chapter, took me long enough xD but it was worth it )
Moxterminator chapter 13 . 10/25/2008
Any chance ur still writing this story?
dare121 chapter 13 . 10/11/2008
oh how sweet this story is... this story is just perfect.. and I love your Oliver! he is a good friend... i always liked him.

you have to go on, soon please! I'm waiting, don't you forget that.
X.xSixfeetunderx.X chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
I lov this story!
rlshort chapter 13 . 5/9/2008
Will written and I hope to read more soon. I like the story very much.
Turn.Me.On chapter 13 . 5/8/2008
I love this story! I really hope you do stick with it and finish it. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work :)
talkswithherhands chapter 13 . 5/5/2008
OMG! PLEASE CONTINUE! this is the greatest liley ive read in a LONG while, PLEASE?

~LJBard
Emmalia chapter 13 . 5/4/2008
Great story! The letters were a really creative idea. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Vanessa Riverton chapter 13 . 5/3/2008
Great fanfic... mean cliffhanger! :P Love Liley and where this is going, cant wait for the next chapter

-VR
Layla Persnickety chapter 13 . 4/23/2008
Before I never really enjoyed slash because they were always poorly written and schmuck-ish but this, this explores the true meaning of LOVE not just attraction, This is SO good! Love it!
ch3lsk0 chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
cant wait for the next chapter :)

(& I'm so happy you're continuing this.

It was one of the first Liley stories Ive read. :D)