Reviews for Soundtrack To My Life
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Beautiful. Beautifully written. I really enjoyed this.
Uniasus chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I can honestly say I've never seen a fic with this pairing before. It's very refreshing to see.
Unbecoming Me chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I love it, this is so cute/
Alissa the gummybear chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
o o.O

I've just come across this and well done...

This is beautiful :hug:
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/4/2008

Beautiful.

Must've been a pain to find all of those lyrics, but it's certainly worth it.
Dragolover1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
That was really good. I got tears in my eyes. Can you give me the track list for this, please? I hope there's more like this.
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Oh my God so well done. Can you give me the names of those songs so I can actually listen to them while reading this? :D
i am thyne death chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
emotion gone rampant.

it started wonderfully with

a desperate pull, requiring

bumblebee to make it all

better, but later it had

changed.

it became a remembrance of

all the bad, and the pain

and fear. it crippled jazz.

it was vivid that their

relationship was waned,

but iron hard and willing

for a future. using music,

speaking metaphorically of

their aged love.

bee did make it better,

and they are each other so.

i love it.

death
guess chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Okay, I've identified "Memory" from Cats, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by ?, "Let it Be" by the Beatles, "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias, "You'll be in My Heart" from the Tarzan soundtrack, "If Tomorrow Never Comes" by Garth Brooks, "When You Say Nothing at All" by ?, "Everything I Do, I Do it for You" from Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves", and "In the Still of the Night" by ?
Loke0 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Aw This is the cutest TF fic I've ever read. I love slash!

This pairing is very nice
FloofWolfe chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This pairing makes so much sense I wonder why I never thought of it. I agree that music is a language on it's own, and both Jazz and Bee are two who use it when it hurts too much to speak.

More, please?
Zexion666 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
TT-TT that was so good! It made me choke up a little. I adore Bee and Jazz. You're an inspiration to my inner fanficcer, i hope to see more of this pairing from you _.
Anceylee Star chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
That was so adorable, really. It just made me smile- really light and mild romance, and the music-speak was such a quirky and unique thing.

Really, I just love this little story.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
*cue aww*That was sweet. But what's the song with the lyrics "I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think they'd understand"? I'm sure I've heard it and it's driving me nuts.
D. Mischief chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
aww music speak. that was perfect and the songs lyrics were prefectly placed.