Reviews for Head Trip
HLP - Katon chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Hi. This story is really good. I love it.(:

I hope you still plan on updating, it's one of my favorites.

Actually, I love all your stories. They're amazing. 3
Faile Aybara chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
I love this story! It is a very interesting concept and I am certainly on the edge of my seat for the rest of the story, especially after a last line like that!

Keep up the amazing work and update soon!
XxTalented-x-CheesexX chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
another really good chapter. i went on youtube and listened to the song as i was reading it. its so sad :(

update soon :)
schillingklaus chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Update immediately!

It's all so twisted ...
tammy-kins chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
I loved this chappie, it was really good. Glad you graduated and all, hope you do well in your career. Update soon please. There are a few DLs left out there not to mention I like your writing style and think you're great.
schillingklaus chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Excellent, Dana gets Logan to think.
TivaAPLightning chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
loved it can't wait for the next chapter. I read discovering us, evolution of a relationship and this and I have to sa unbelievable writer. hope u update soon
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
heyy there, sorry about not reviewing earlier, i've been crazy busy and I just got around to finishing reading this chapter. awesome one, as usual. I still don't know how you come up with these story plots, they're amazing:)peculiar dream, can't wait to read the next chapter! update soon!

-Lara xoxo
Laceyluvzya101 chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
meh. too lazy to log in. but, anyways, congratulations! another wonderful chapter! i can't wait till the next update )

i wonder what he's going to

XxTalented-x-CheesexX chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
loved it :)

this story is so addictive. but i feel stupid coz i didnt realize any change in the writting... hmm.

also, is fanfiction playing up? i just posted the first chapter of a story, but it hasnt come up in the just in section. could be my computer being slow. if you have time, i'd apprieciate your opinion on it.

and yeah, history books are notoriously boring! im taking as an A level, and last year we had the most boring book on tsarist russia. it was so hard to get through, and not the easiest thing actually understand. and i have to use it again next year :(

anyway... update soon, coz i wanna know why he's having the dreams!

twiinklestar chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
aww . poor logan . does dana show up at any time in this ? update soon !
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
You've still got me stumped. Another amazing chapter. My mind keeps going back to the word "vital", which if I'm remembering my 6th grade vocab tests correctly, means life threatening or of critical importance. And she's "hanging on"? Hmm. Interesting. Very interesting.

Awaiting more eagerly! ]

And that history paragraph in the beginning was actually very interesting. Bewitching. Wow.

Sorry for the long review. Update soon!
Hopelessly-Romantic22 chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
I love the Cleopatra fact at the top; she was truly an amazing woman. Good luck with your CSET I hope you do well.

I was happy to see that you finally updated. I reread the first chapter on accident because my computer loaded it instead of the third one, and it got me thinking. Through his dreams, is Logan able to learn things he didn't know before. Example; the Grandma thing. Almost like he is given a second chance to do things right. It sort of reminds me of "The 25 Days of Christmas Eve," or "If Only," where the main character has to relive the day that changes his/her life forever until they make the right choices.
Zut Alors chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
Yes, I do wish I could learn to be irrestitable. )

Nice chapter, and I can't wait to learn why Logan is having these dreams.

And I didn't notice a change in the writing becuase I'm oblivious.

Keep up the outstanding stuff.
Brian chapter 4 . 8/24/2007

I was wondering where you've been.

I sent you a few more emails about my story idea, and hopefully, they'll be to your liking.