Reviews for Enraptured
Lheto chapter 10 . 9/3
I really liked this fic. Thanks for writing it!
meg527 chapter 10 . 8/28
I love the way you've represented everyone here. Thank you for a wonderful story!
CharmedArtist chapter 10 . 7/7
Well, that was fun! Thanks for sharing! :)))
9632mp chapter 10 . 6/14
Luna, Luna, Luna... What were you doing in Ravenclaws?
bittermelon chapter 10 . 2/19
Love Luna's Slytherin deviousness . And yay! for her and Draco.
bittermelon chapter 9 . 2/19
Gryffindor bitch harpies keep treating Hermione like a child, Ugh! Good on her for telling them off.
bittermelon chapter 9 . 2/19
Geez, DUNDERHEADS all.
bittermelon chapter 7 . 2/19
Good grief! Too bad Weasley's uncharacteristic insight at their breakup was far too brief. DUH!
bittermelon chapter 7 . 2/19
So very glad that Hermione and Luna have a strong sisterly bond. They have plenty in common, both being only children for starters.
bittermelon chapter 6 . 2/18
Our OTP share my tastes in art! Loving the chemistry here...
bittermelon chapter 5 . 2/18
Very glad that Fawkes returned and is Severus' familiar!
bittermelon chapter 4 . 2/18
Ginny's insight is on-target; it's a damn shame JKR couldn't see it. I know she's THE reason for the Potterverse, but her insistence and her disparaging remark about Snape being "unloveable" and therefore not worthy of salvation and a real life After The War just makes me see Red. I think that she is as Gryffindor-biased as Dumbledore. Thank goodness for you and all the SS /HG fanfic writers out there!
bittermelon chapter 4 . 2/18
The Weasley line is disgustingly robust; the Snape (Prince) line needs some love!
bittermelon chapter 3 . 2/18
Friends don't let friends make disastrous marriages ! I know that's Luna was trying to be subtle, but Hermione's deliberate obtuseness requires a sledgehammer.
bittermelon chapter 2 . 2/18
The real reason why Hermione bitterly clings to her MORonic fantasy is because she just wants to belong, bottom line.