Reviews for Enraptured
Myself Me And You chapter 10 . 3/15
This is such a great story!
I love Luna in it. She is amazing.
And Hermione and Severus are just so cute together. That man is heaven...
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 10 . 2/14
Oh, go Luna! I really liked the last chapter. This was a fun story to read. :)
marsev chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
You're absolutely fabulous writer! I have just finished your fanfic and the only word I can say about it is WONDERFUL. You have an amazing writing style, it's pleasure to read your stories (yep, I have just started Between the Sand and Stone :P).
littlemisselvee chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Very well done break up scene. Doesn't overtly make Ron out to be the "bad guy", much more believable than most. :)
JarODirt chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
Goood I can't stop squeeing! This was such a sweet story! Thank you so much for this! So glad I discovered it.
Snamione5eva chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
This was sooo romantic, but I think Severus was a little OC. Great job, loved it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
Great read, thanks so much for writing;-)
anais dunsby chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
i found an icredbibly interseting essay about severus
cj_whitehound/Fanfic/reserved_

and about the dark arts which we know severus adores
anais dunsby chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
i am on chapter 1 and already love it-i can already tell this will be a fantastic book,
little notes-

"Ginny was currently finishing up a short-term Healer's apprenticeship at the school under Madam Pomfrey, whilst Harry had taken on the Defence Against the Dark Arts position two years ago. The two were inseparable and obviously head-over-heels in love"

- ginny never in the books showed talent in the healing field-and according to JKR she became a proffesional chaser for the holyhead harpies for a few years then became a quidditch journalist for i think the daily prophet.

-harry beacame a auror and every known and then would give a speech about the defence agaisnt the dark arts to hogwarts

.-though in saying this i dont mind the idea of harry being a teacher as much as i do with ginny being a healer when she nevered showed talent nor interest in that field.

"whilst Snape and Hermione sat talking quietly, most likely discussing business. Snape had bought the apothecary in Diagon Alley after the war, and Hermione was working there part-time as a brewer whilst she completed her Potions mastery at the Magical University in London."

-i feel these jobs will be more central to the plot but i still have slight problems with this as well-
first,there are no universities at the end of the high school education is the end of their education unless the study as a apprentice to some one the y still dont go to universities.

-and i have noted this is something alot of SSxHG writers do they in oredr to give hermione and snape something to do together thehy make hermione somehow develop a great interest in potions above every other subject so much her career gets based off of potions.

a few things wrong with this is that first,hermione favourtie classes were charms and arithmancy.
second,that hermiones love of justice is above her love of academics hence why she went to gryffindor over ravenclaw also why canonicallty she became a -i'll just go and find the interview instead

interview with JKRowling-

Harry, Ron and Hermione
We know that Harry marries Ginny and has three kids, essentially, as Rowling explains, creating the family and the peace and calm he never had as a child.

As for his occupation, Harry, along with Ron, is working at the Auror Department at the Ministry of Magic. After all these years, Harry is now the department head.

“Harry and Ron utterly revolutionized the Auror Department,” Rowling said. “They are now the experts. It doesn’t matter how old they are or what else they’ve done.”

Meanwhile, Hermione, Ron’s wife, is “pretty high up” in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, despite laughing at the idea of becoming a lawyer in “Deathly Hallows.”

“I would imagine that her brainpower and her knowledge of how the Dark Arts operate would really give her a sound grounding,” Rowling said.

Harry, Ron and Hermione don’t join the same Ministry of Magic they had been at odds with for years; they revolutionize it and the ministry evolves into a “really good place to be.”

“They made a new world,” Rowling said.

“I think that Luna is now traveling the world looking for various mad creatures,” Rowling said. “She’s a naturalist, whatever the wizarding equivalent of that is.”

Rowling said Neville finds happiness in his grandmother’s acceptance of him as a gifted wizard and as the new herbology professor at Hogwarts.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
It was a lovely story! Maybe I would have been extremely pleased with a last scene *marriage* between Severus and Hermione! ;-) Never mind, it was fantastic!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
They are so cute! XD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
AAAHHH! Mind your own business damn red-headed!
Eebaral.Knight chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Beautiful, tasteful, and lovely. What a delectable chapter.
Eebaral.Knight chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Oh Ron, you silly, silly boy.
Eebaral.Knight chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Beauty and the beast... 3
This chapter was so... innocent, yet so tantalizing!