Reviews for Punchlines
abigail chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
aww how cute and the ring was a great idea;) i just love michael3
TwistedCandle08 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
This is one of the BEST PD fanfics I've read. This is what I actually wanted to happen in the book. You rock! :)
MichaelMia4ever chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
OMG! Can i just say, that this is waaaaaaaay better than the ending that Meg Cabot?I mean, you've even got the writing style correct!You rock!
Lisa Cooper chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Your story, PUNCHLINES was so good. I was smiling after reading your story; thank you for posting this story, L.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
omg this story is really sweet, obviously i loved it it is the greatest fanfiction i've read so far
Marauder394 chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
This is amazing! I could feel reading like I did when I read the Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. The tone of the story is amazing, Mia is just like Meg Cabot's Mia and everything makes sense. Every detail is well explained, there is no unnecessary information. The only tip I would give is try to not repeat things that much, like the fact that Mia was crying or something like that, but I understand that you tried it to sound necessary so readers could REALLY know how sad she was. All the characters are well developed. It truly felt like somethung Meg Cabot would write. You have a lot of talent and I hope you keep on writing. I hope to see more fanfictions.

Keep up the excellent work!

-LOspina
tainabe chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
I loved
PetitMoi207 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
this is really good! i like it because it's nice an long, and gives me something to do with my like other than swim in self pity.
pretty-cat25 chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
OMG... Loved it i just want to read it again... lol :)
MistresssMalfoy chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
i think it would be a great if you did a sequel on the 2 ears he's in japan! i think it neat anyway! Just because you write these characters so well that i know you would make it believable! just a thought!
MistresssMalfoy chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
you write mias character so well! I haven't run into anyine who has her down as good as you! wow! keep going!
girlwithacinderblockgarden chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Wow! I felt like you really captured Mia's voice. It felt like an installment in the series! Great job on mimicking Meg Cabot's voice. One criticism, however, is that I felt your Mia swore too much. Other than that, perfect job!
Soaring Keys chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
love it! ;P hihi!
ga chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
at first i found it really depressing, but, by the end, it was one of the best fanfics i have ever read, i love the ending.
emily chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Very, very excellent imitation of Meg Cabot's tone :) Slight suggestion though: Not to nitpick, but one thing that drastically differentiates your tone from hers is that Mia generally writes in a more narrative form, as in "I wonder if..." as opposed to "Wonder if...". The latter lends a sort of terse tone to it, and while we know Mia is sometimes sarcastic, she isn't brusque or anything, because she's just a hormone-frenzied teen. Really good job writing this though! :)