Reviews for Like Feeling Alive
Kennedy chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Wow that was a cool story but the only thing that your missing is the ending! I must know what happens next! I'll be waiting!
AlexandriaAimer chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is a amazing book, the author has a beautiful act and talent for writing and was able to inspire me at best. This writing may be short and unfinished, but still good, the book expressed excellent description, and a lot of personality, I did find this rather enjoyable, and I was intrigued all the way threw and questioning many things, keeping me reading every word, and practically pulling me threw the book.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Waah this was a really nice an cute story ; 7 ; gosh the angst and feels-I can't-jdhvhj amazing job as usual love this story! ; 7 ; ))b
Two-Stomach chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Well
I think I like this.
Awesome person chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I loved this but I wish there was more to it! Like how they start to get along more! or even a marrige preposal! XD that be to much i guess XD
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
What a cute story. I loved it. :)
WindRush chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That was really sweet, I loved how you portrayed Axel and Roxas.
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
You slay me with cuteness. BAWW. 8'D

Andy and Darby squeak with indignation at being supplanted as the cutest thing in the room. XD
XKHEspanolFreakX chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
this is a cute story!

i was like "aw!..."

gd job!
Duskri chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Aha, it's so cute. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside~
allyssumdays chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
IT'S TOO EARLY TO BE HERE!

Oh my goodness, why did I need a fix at three in the morning.

This was a really good fic. I got a little annoyed with Roxas when he started calling Sora an idiot, but then I read it a few more times and it somewhat sunk in.

Why, hello, Mister-Stalker-Pyromaniac-Axel! That was about the best part, the way he kept showing up when Roxas didn't want him until Roxas did want him and even then he wouldn't let the blonde live it down.

I'm going to attempt to sleep. Ish. I'll plug your inbox at a later time. Love and encouragment!
vamprincessmiyu chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Aw! Axel was kind of stalker-ish,

but it was in a completely adorable way! _
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
uhm..axel the stalker..yeah, i like that idea..XD

it's funny how he always felt 'bored' n used it as a reason to bug roxas..and i was like,'aw, axie..just admit it..u like him.. say it!'

n he did.. :)

the ending is sweet..XD it only..um..kinda short..

ehem..i'm a bit naive..i'd always wanted an ending like, they live happily ever after..:D but then again, that's wayy too childlish..
Caciquegoddess chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
OOH! this is wonderful! great work!
Xhanthia chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I'm slowly working my way through all your stories, and thoroughly enjoying each and every one. The only thing keeping me from reviewing on them all is my eagerness to get to the next one. XD I really liked this one. It was sweet and fluffy and perfect. Long as hell, yeah, but that's the way I like it. More for me to read! XD