Reviews for Here We Go Now
FireFox Vixen chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
beautifully written
Charisma B chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
Holy Crackerjacks... That was UNBELIEVEABLE! I think that probably had to be one of the most exciting, heart wrenching chapters I have ever read. Wow. I kinda knew Bee had something for Lori, but after she saved him I just gasped. The love was too much! I'm totally in love with this story! Thank you for brightening my day! :D
Charisma B chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
There are some pertty funny one liners in this story. It just gets better and better. I'xcited about what happens next.
Charisma B chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Aw I'm so loving this story! Good save autobots *highfive*! When Optimus drove up I think I gasped haha... gotta love him.
Charisma B chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Hahahaha I laughed my butt off reading this chapter. I'm interested in the idea of Sam and Mikaela having a daughter... some reason why my brain never thought of that... who knows why? Your a good writer. :)
crimsonseastorm chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
This story is well written and very entertaining. I notice you haven't updated this story for awhile and wondered if you could just maybe post another chapter? Please?
xXKaira-HimeXx chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
Freaking cool! Update soon!
PandylBas chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
Poor bee, i love 'em! Continue on
SkyHighFan chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Nice. I think Lennox probably got promoted to Major after the Battle of Mission City. It would be the least the government could do. Hell Sam'd probably get the Medal of Honor for his actions if it wasn't so classified.
SkyHighFan chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Good. She's right though: Sam's no Trent and although he DID kill Megatron and save the world he did it after Megatron was weakened by Optimus and the military and did it with the All Spark. In one of my favorite other stories he ends up facing Barricade one on one as Bumblebee and kills him and I like that one because he does it by himself with no help and in battle. At the same time Bumblebee (in Sam's body), Lennox and Mikaela take out Scorponok due to an ingenious move by Bumblebee that disabled him allowing Lennox to thrust a pipe through one of his optics and into his brain.
Linariel chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
Amazing story. Great lines and I like how you played everything out. For some reason I really enjoy your pairing of Lori and Bumblebee. I see it working. This is really good so far. I can't wait till you update you left off at a really exciting cliff hanger!
PandylBas chapter 10 . 11/16/2007
hm continue on
Of-Light-and-Shadow chapter 10 . 10/15/2007
Wow.. your story is great. I hope you up date soon.
flamingmarsh chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
howdy. your story is good so far! i like lori's spunk! keep up the good work and please make chapter 11 ASAP 0
Mikkeneko chapter 10 . 8/28/2007
I'm enjoying this story a lot. Somehow, this fandom seems to produce a lot of fics with likeable OCs - it helps that you have her interact so well with the autobots! I love your characterizations of Bee and Ironhide, Ratchet and especially Optimus Prime... "Every birth will be a celebration worthy of a feast. Every death a cause for a year’s mourning." That makes me so sad. ;_;

Will be watching this one...