Reviews for Smegglyfuzz
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh my god. This, right here, is why I adore Nevilleand Luna. Smegglyfuzz... Genius!
So cute! You showed luna's personality really well, I'm impressed! Best Neville and luna story ever!
Brooklyn chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
ADORABLENESS OVERLOAD! I CAN'T GET OVER HOW ADORABLE AND PERFECT THIS IS! OH MY SQUIGGLES THIS IS MY FAVORITE NEVILLE LUNA STORY EVER! Great job! I love how u characterized both Neville and Luna, and even harry was great for the part he was in.
Dehliastar chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Haha I thought "Bloody hell" was Ron's pet phrase. :P
Not bad, thought, quite enjoyable! :D
Andrea chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Warm fuzzies are being sent your way. This story gave me NARGLES (the good kind)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I AM SOBBING
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Smashing, absolutely brilliant, please do keep it coming. I'd love to read about this some more.
kinokookoku chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is so cute! This was my first LunaxNeville; I never really liked the pairing until I read this; now it's my OTP! :D Thankyou so much! I cosplay Luna and I might do a cosplay video based off this fanfic; I'll credit you if that's okay? 10/10! 3
AdminEmmaWeasley chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Due to the adorableness of this story, Smegglyfuzzes are now buzzing around in my stomach. That is all.
Pandarosita chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
XD "Bloody Hell!"
Alix Jackson chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
AccioTimeTurner chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Aww, so adorable! These two never fail to make me smile.

LOL at Harry!
inkwarrior chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
So adorable! Smegglyfuzz-i love it! Great work!
Leper Gnome chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Daw, so adorable! Neville IS adorable when he's all flustered :3 The end made me giggle too :D
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Utterly amazing! I so wish J.K.R would have put Neville and Luna together:)