Reviews for 5 Ways Shawn Met Gus Depending on Who's Asking
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
LOVE IT!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Aww~ I Think That #2 Is Totally Possible. But I Like #1, It Usually Is The Quiet Ones. & Gus Ordering The Grave Digger Was Awesome!

& #4 The Best... Although They Could Totally Turn #4 Into A Movie.

& I Love Shawn Had A Harem At Age 7 & How Lassie Passed Out In The Plastic Ficus. Just So Funny! XD

But The Real One Was By Far The Best! X)

Great Fic! X3
Every Shade of Blue chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I love this! The characterization in each situation is perfect! I particularly liked #5 ("one vengeful loose light fixture later") and the real way they met. Sounds to me like the beginning of a great friendship! Good work!
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
i love it
dragondancer123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aw! I love the ending! I'd love to see more of young Shawn and Gus getting to know each other!

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Funny, and very sweet.

-Kate
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aww... very cute story. It made me smile and laugh. Nice idea, I always did wonder how they met.
BoredorBoard chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
lol, the thought of Lassie passing out in a plastic ficus is halarious!

The story of how they really met was cute though .

Gus WOULD say he was an alien XD

*starts preparing for the Shawn-Gus alien invasion*

**Note to self... bring pineapples as a peace offering*
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
XD This was great. Not much of a review, but an awesome story.
eternallycharmed chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Haha, that was cute. I like the actual way the met the most. It was funny and realistic.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This was fun and what an adorable way to really meet.
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
too too awsesome!
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Aw! I like the original, but the fave was The PD, after Chief Vick’s (very) belated baby shower~! That onw was cool!
g0shawk chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Very cute! :) I love the first one and the real one! :)
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Only Shawn and Gus could have this... this... well just plain this *this* of a meeting. I don't really have anyway to describe it. Quirky, perhaps?

Either way, it totally fit them and I was very amused by the entire prose of the fic.

-Em