Reviews for Tiberium Wars
M Tails P chapter 24 . 8/16
It's really sad that you're not writing this story anymore. I would love to see your take on Sarajevo, the battles with Scrin, and even the Scrin campaign from the Foreman's perspective.
Avenger09 chapter 22 . 7/18
Was replaying some C&C and got this chant into my head. The idea being, a Confessor. Or some other ranked Nod field commander, is psyching up their troops. If you ever pick this back up, feel free to use it.

Officer: "WE FIGHT!"
Officer: "WE LIVE!"
Officer: "WE DIE!"
Malgrath chapter 15 . 7/11
i love the the poem on top, 'Rendezvous with Death' hss to be my favorite poem.
Malgrath chapter 9 . 7/11
Oooohh... now that you said 40k i want Zone Troopers vs. Space Marines and Black hand vs. Bolter Bitches(you the ones)
Master Hybris chapter 24 . 7/9
At least 1 to 3 times a year I find myself rereading this story in hopes that maybe you have added just a single chapter and while nothing new has come it's still a joy to reread and then let my own head cannon take over from where you left off such is high quality of your writing.
theeternalrival1 chapter 15 . 5/14
I really find that scene when the rapist got his just deserts to borderline hilarious and awesome. Truly satisfying to read.
Dactyl chapter 24 . 5/6
MORE PLEASE! This is AWESOME!
Tventress chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
just read the first chapter so far. heard every bit of Kane's speech in my head, in his fantastic voice like I was watching it myself. I'm excited to read this.
chazman89 chapter 24 . 7/22/2017
I really hope you decide to continue writing this at some point. it's such an amazing well written story of an amazing game.
ComSnow chapter 24 . 4/1/2017
I love the way you wrote all of this. Like, perfection. I hope you continue this someday. Godspeed, Peptuck !
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 24 . 3/9/2017
Butt there is no next chapter! Much tears have been shed, but the story is a great one I must say
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
Simo Hayha strikes again.
"The White Death's" prey indeed.
Aquar1us chapter 23 . 12/4/2016
Marisol infiltrating Nod labs? We see the weapons resarch? Awesome! Write it plz. (Then, the assault on Alexandria already :D)
Aquar1us chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
How can zone troopers' ammunition be 'one inch long'? No way something that small would inflict that destruction, and its momentum would soon be destroyed by air resistance. If snipers have a 127x108mm round, Zone Troopers will have a bigger one.
Aquar1us chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
ohman, them killing the bike driver after he crashed. Improbably twisted arm, and then he looks up? You're still mad at how the crashed hovertank pilot was killed in TS? (cos I am!)