Reviews for Tiberium Wars
Tventress chapter 1 . 8/18
just read the first chapter so far. heard every bit of Kane's speech in my head, in his fantastic voice like I was watching it myself. I'm excited to read this.
chazman89 chapter 24 . 7/22
I really hope you decide to continue writing this at some point. it's such an amazing well written story of an amazing game.
ComSnow chapter 24 . 4/1
I love the way you wrote all of this. Like, perfection. I hope you continue this someday. Godspeed, Peptuck !
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 24 . 3/9
Butt there is no next chapter! Much tears have been shed, but the story is a great one I must say
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
Simo Hayha strikes again.
"The White Death's" prey indeed.
Aquar1us chapter 23 . 12/4/2016
Marisol infiltrating Nod labs? We see the weapons resarch? Awesome! Write it plz. (Then, the assault on Alexandria already :D)
Aquar1us chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
How can zone troopers' ammunition be 'one inch long'? No way something that small would inflict that destruction, and its momentum would soon be destroyed by air resistance. If snipers have a 127x108mm round, Zone Troopers will have a bigger one.
Aquar1us chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
ohman, them killing the bike driver after he crashed. Improbably twisted arm, and then he looks up? You're still mad at how the crashed hovertank pilot was killed in TS? (cos I am!)
Last Harlequin chapter 24 . 11/12/2016
A very enjoyable story with compelling story line and a very enjoyable approach to the occasionally schizophrenic lore of the C&C series. Finished reading it a few days ago and enjoyed it more than some full novels I've read. Thank you for creating this.
Aquar1us chapter 11 . 11/12/2016
Havoccc :)

(has played C&C unlike the first time I read this. recognizes everything :D
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2016
"conservative" speaker? eh. just because Parker's a hawk, doesn't mean he has to be a conservative. not someone who sleeps with malleable-gendered Russian girls :)
Eric Lu chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
you know re-reading this again I just realized all the characters who will survive North Carolina who survive DC and Egypt who will survive Croatia and Albania will probably die during Temple Prime when GDI ion cannons the place
Avenger09 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Warrior Culture : The Brotherhood of Nod

A sudo-military, corporate, religion, that is loosely based on the three faiths of the Abrahamic Covenant. Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. It has used the discovery of an Alien substance know as Tiberium to fund its military-industrial complex throughout much of the third world. It is considered a Global military alliance, religious cult, and a transnational superpower by the year 2077.

The Brotherhood puts emphasis on the collective, rather than the individual, yet still praises the individual for high deeds, and honours the sacrifice of those who fall for the cause. “…in remembrance of the dead. These brave souls sacrificed their lives to strengthen The Brotherhood, so we might live on and carry their names proudly with us. We remember also our ancestors, who came before us and gave us life. Blessed be these names, for they are our kin, our blood. May they stand proudly forever, and in time become ancestral themselves. Remember your mourning moment of silence, for the lost but not forgotten.“

The Brotherhood’s military is centered around the concepts of stealth and speed, preferring outmanoeuvring their enemies, hit-and-run attacks, guerrilla tactics and subterfuge rather than head on toe to toe combat.
Brother Brain chapter 24 . 6/12/2016
This is a great piece of military fiction! You've mentioned that you'd like to use the epic units, you've used some of the Wrath of Kane units, and you've hinted at eventually bringing in the Scrin. Is there any possibility that the Marked of Kane will show up at some point?
Fe-eze chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
The poem is 'I have a rendevous with death' a WW1 poem by Alan Seeger.