Reviews for Tiberium Wars
Caracaos chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
As always, an impeccably written chapter. I'm looking forward to going back to NOD.
tanks60808 chapter 21 . 7/11/2010
u r a god. this is the best fan fic i ever read. you should seriuosly send this EAs way. this is vastly better than their peice of shit "offical" novel
Hawki chapter 21 . 7/9/2010
-Not sure if it was always like this, but have you changed the chapter quotes from left to center alignment? Works better on the left IMO.

-Good job in depicting Egypt and the effects tiberium has had on it, not less the Nile River Basin.

-Action starts early but is handled well.

-"Sergeant Mitchell Colt lay in the sand, watching over the expanse of sand, rock, and the occasional pipe, and came to a stunning conclusion: Egypt was hot."

-"it wasn't Nod-style optical camouflage, but wasf functional enough."

Think an extra "f" got slotted in there.

-Not sure whether Oxen would be able to handle pre-fab buildings, unless they're distinct from the normal structures present in the game. However, that also makes me wonder about your take on the MCV, when its abilities could be considered pre-fab 2.0 in a sense.

-Good narrative with Karrde, mixing in narrative with approaching action. -I take it that his experiences with the missiles are from TW2?

"Look, I'm just saying we've got this gigantic, trillion-dollar ion cannon array in orbit, tanks the size of fucking houses, supersonic jet fighters that can hit the stratosphere, and these crazy-calculus advanced proto-world-conquering super AIs, and here we are in out fucking recon with our fucking super cloak-piercing sensors and radar array and guided missile launchers and auto-loading mortars, and for some mystical, unfathomable reason, we don't fucking have working, fucking, AC! This is bullshit of the biggest, bisioniest order."

"Yeah, Sarge?"

"Shut the fuck up."

Two memes that never get old. Nice stuff.

-The Predator tank 'Goldeneye'-this may be stating/assuming the obvious, but a reference to the film and/or game(s) of the same name perhaps?

-Good fight scenes further down the track. The wide radius of the Nod forces seems reminiscent of the second of the GDI Egypt levels, where the player's base has a large perimeter and the Nod forces come in droves, making it one of the hardest missions in the GDI campaign IMO. Don't know whether this was intentional or not, whether this chapter is directly based on the level, but I certainly got a feeling of deja vu.

-"Hold on," he said quietly to B Company, even though he knew they couldn't hear him. "Backup's in the way."

Shouldn't that be "on the way."?

-Karrde's dillemma-short, sharp and handled well.

Anyway, good chapter. The alternating future ones sound good as well.
AluciusDawn chapter 21 . 7/8/2010
You've already got tons of reviews for this story, and it is likely that anything I would say has already been said, so I will say only this. Thank you, you have more or less single-handedly renewed my interest in the command and conquer series.

I look forward to whatever you have in store for us next.

Your loyal reader,

Falls-44 chapter 21 . 7/7/2010
Excellent chapter, as always. I loved how you were able to tell the battle from multiple viewpoints without disrupting the flow at all. Every scene melded together without being too abrupt or disconcerting. Good work.

Please update soon! This might be one of my favorite stories ever (not just on fanfiction!)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 21 . 7/7/2010
Above excellent job on this...keep up the good work.
IrateScribe chapter 21 . 7/7/2010
You see this is why I don't mind waiting three months for you to update. It is soooooo worth it. Keep up the excellent work!
DarthNacho chapter 21 . 7/7/2010
"...GDI soldiers as thy lined up their next shots..." They?

The action was, as usual, badass. I've literally got nothing else. Generic fanfiction review.
Eristarisis chapter 21 . 7/6/2010
Well.. another chapter where you outshine the original piece of junk.

the opening was, very fitting " A thousand square kilometers of shit." fitting when its all yellow, brown and powdery... kinda.

I admit I was surprised to see Captain Wallance back in action... i'd assumed he'd bought it permanently in his suicidal hold the line against the Nod Avatars. nice to see that medical technology keeps pace... I'm guess tho, that the bortherhood doesn't have anythign quite that good?

You got the feel of desert combat well done, factoring in heat (weather) and also teh impact of sand and dust.

Loved the alpha strike reference - ain't seen that one in a long time...

I'm curious to see how you handle brazil... you planning on sticking to the level (the artillery platforms, the gdi aircraft carrier and maybe showcase the GDI battlerig?
DarkGidora chapter 21 . 7/6/2010
As always, this chapter was well worth the wait. I liked the dilemma you're giving Karrde; the survival of his men versus the completion of his mission. And the action scenes never fail to be interresting and gut-wrenching. I look forward to your next update.
Mr. Martin chapter 21 . 7/6/2010
Hmm, Liquid T...Foreshadowing perhaps?

Man you write Military SF good. I'm going to channel this story when I write for the genre.

I love the visuals for this story. Keep on writing and post the next chapter soon.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 20 . 7/3/2010
Nice, please carry on with the story.
Dessmond Williams chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Amazing! I have looked long and hard for a good C&C Fic, yet you do me one better. You novalize this great game and give a voice to the silent protagonist. I love this and all the emotion you have put into the first chapter alone. I hope that you will continue this grand Epic.

One Vision. One Purpose.

-Dessmond Williams
CommandoDude chapter 20 . 5/12/2010
I remembered reviewing this story a long time ago. It is amazing the effort you have put in, yet you aren't even halfway through the campaign.

It will be interesting to see this finished. I hope you do.

Hell, this is good enough to be published.

I'm very pleased to see that you take great care to be dedicated to the reality of the world and the behavior of the characters. Truely no bias or favoritism.
Juicetin Boo chapter 20 . 5/2/2010
Cool. But What happened to Victor Wallace in chapter 17?

A half a kilometer west of the Pentagon, in the midst of a ruined building, a battered form in shrapnel-riddled powered armor lay beneath a pile of bricks. The figure inside shifted, coughed, and lingered in a world of pure, blind pain.

Victor Wallace cursed under his breath, and slid back into unconsciousness.
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »