Reviews for Tiberium Wars
undeadyeti chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
I love this story thank you. It is well written and highly accurate in it's depiction of Military structure.
Timothy chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Sorry, this is for Renegade
Timothy chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
My guess: Kane is a Prothean (or whoever you planned instead of them) survivor from Mars outpost.

He had made human body for himself and founded Nod to use humanity to destroy Reapers and avenge his people
kenlon chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
You write like a cross between Bpen and a Red Storm Rising-era Clancy.

This is awesome. Write more. (And this is pretty much a review just for a purpose of easily adding this to my favorites. :D )
Slingshot Crush chapter 21 . 8/22/2010
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read.

Nicely detailed descriptions of... stuff blowing up!

Gritty realism

GDI and Nod aren't wholly good or bad, it's not black and white.

-Descriptions sometimes are too long and confusing... but hey, rather this original style than anything else.

-Distracting spelling errors.

But I'm sure you've heard all this before. Still, it's a pretty f-king awesome read, and I just wanted to help maybe.

Perhaps you could include some other units featured in-game, like Juggernauts (long-range bombardment isn't that exciting... but maybe you could have an up-close ambush by Nod only to discover that they're Behemoth models and get stomped (literally)?)

Or maybe Confessor Cabals (entire squads, from the Black Hand in-game faction) or Saboteurs. Pity he couldn't murder enemy engies with that cybernetic arm in-game.

I still maintain that the Mammoth Mk-II should have been the Steel Talons epic unit (replacing a lame 4-engie MARV), and that the Tiberian Sun style Cyborg Commando should have been the Marked of Kane epic unit.

Can't wait until you feature Steel Talons/Marked o' Kane/mutants/epic units/the Scrin!
Avenger09 chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
your awsome hey is this what the profesional Nod soldiers look like

gallery/#/d2njxit
Jack chapter 17 . 8/15/2010
I had Hell March 3 playing on Youtube as I read chapter 16. That was pure, unadulterated HEAVY METAL OOH-RAH! Keep up the great work.
Sol chapter 21 . 7/31/2010
That was great. I especially like the interactions between squadmates, and all in all I'm glad I've been checking this every Monday for new chapters.
Frank chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
Funny how Emily Wong is a reporter in this universe and in the Mass Effect universe as well.
Rogue Vector chapter 21 . 7/27/2010
A-frickin'-mazing. That's all I have to say.

... I lie.

This has GOT to be one of the best war-based fics I've ever read. The fights are violent, chaotic and sometimes nonsensical, but that's what real war is like, right? Your OCs are definitely some of the most lovable and entertaining I've had to read. Due to my preference for snipers and scouts, I like 'Simo' the most, but Colt, Karrde and that playboy commander Rawne have got to be up there.

You don't play the Nod as bastards, and you don't play the GDI as all good, either. I enjoy that, since now I've got absolutely no idea who to cheer for. Of course, Kane's gotta go down, but how will you do it? Of course, mixing up the presentation is all good, but don't forget to throw us a curveball every now and again, alright?
reaperP chapter 21 . 7/24/2010
This MUST be made into a miniseries at least!

Awesome is the only way I can describe it. Someone contact EA & the Sy Fy channel asap. Keep up the good work man.

PS:needs more Havoc
Costin chapter 21 . 7/16/2010
Now this is interesting.

Was hoping for more Havoc, but Wallace is good. :) And nice way of showing what kind of cold hearted decisions commanders have to make on the field.
Ganheim chapter 21 . 7/14/2010
Chapter 21

Egypt was a Yellow Zone, nearly overrun with Tiberium,

[If it was the heart of the area’s infestation, wouldn’t that make it a small area red zone?]

and all his observations were being transmitted back to Pyramid Base via a line of point-to-point laser transceivers.

[Why do I sense that Nod’s going to either intentionally or as a lucky fluke hit a few of those point laser transceivers at some point in the future?]

GDI's First Expeditionary Special Task Force. "FESTF" was hard to verbalize, so most of the soldiers simply referred to it as the "GDI FEST" which was bastardized into "GDI FIST."

[Big groups love long acronyms, what those are mutated into is always interesting]

a different name for the task force: the Wild Cards… one of the troops had produced a stencil showing a pair of aces (clubs and spades, to be precise)

[This reminds me of Space: Above and Beyond]

being overrun by Tiberium, but the lack of any available Tiberium

[So is the area choked or barren, Tiberium-wise? Description seems a little inconsistent, and if it had been recently cleared (if that’s possible) then I don’t see mention of it]

as FGM-90 teams dismounted from the APCs and started firing long-range, UAV-guided shots.

[A pity we never got the option of doing this stuff in-game]

as the Predator tank Goldeneye (who named these things? she wondered)

[Somebody with a video game fancy?]

taking hits and drawing shots away from the squishier troops.

[Well, they’re called panzer in German for a reason…]

Its behind the dune

[It’s]

"Sir?" Corporal I-Don't-Know-Your-Name asked.

[Corporal Red Shirt?]

to show several familiar-looking shaped, painted a dark brown to match the sand

[Familiar-looking whats? Towers? Structures? Tiny refractors?]

"Backup's in the way."

[_on_ the way?]

soldiers as thy lined up

[they, though there as something funny about seeing “thy” in the same sentence as “railgun”]

Another pair of shot

[“shots”, I believe]

The world flipped over, and Hershey felt a sickening vertigo as everything started spinning, and heat blossomed from somewhere behind him. Then there was force, swift and brutal, and darkness for an instant. He blinked and opened his eyes, seeing a thick brown smudge around him that some part of his brain distantly told him was flying sand.

[So much more eloquent than “boom”]

becoming expanding flowers of white heat-blobs and splattering liquid.

[Given that he’s sighting by thermals, in 55 plus degree conditions I’m surprised they can easily differentiate infantry from the surroundings, unless the infantry are cooler than the sunned sand and metal]

"Who's hit?" she gasped, sitting up.

"Major, don't move!" Fett shouted, and she was just about to say something about giving her orders when she realized the blood was hers.

[That sucks]

he had some many

[so many?]

B Company's Wolhounds

[Wolfhounds?]

Besides a couple of things that could’ve been typos, upload faults with QuickEdit, or such the chapter was very good. Straightforward and flashy as felt very fitting to GDI, with plenty of glimpses into the subtle workings of Nod With A Plan. It’s been a while, but it’s good to see that the story’s not going down with a whimper.
awilla the hun chapter 21 . 7/14/2010
This entire thing is just...good. And I'm not even into this branch of Command and Conquer (Red Alert 2 and Generals are more my thing)!
Caracaos chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
As always, an impeccably written chapter. I'm looking forward to going back to NOD.
504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »