Reviews for Tiberium Wars
GET THE PARTY STARTED!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/8/2015
.50 cal aren't cannons, they're machine guns
TheGreatWhiteNortherner chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Dam this is well written. I am eager to read the other 23 chapters. Great job on your opener!
HeirOfRohan chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
Oh man. Great chapter! You are by far the best military fiction writer on this site! I seriously envy you and your skill at writing this type of stories! Keep it up!
sovietshadow chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
Didn't Alan Seeger write that during ww1?
EmeraldBot chapter 24 . 9/25/2014
Well, I've just had a bit of a marathon here! This is an absolutely fantastic story, best fanfiction for C&C I've managed to find yet. The descriptions are amazing, the character development is fantastic, the writing vivid and lively, and it's written to be perfectly paced in length! It's not finished, but it's still an excellent piece that I really enjoyed reading. Definitely a favorite, and I'll be following so that if any more chapters ever come, I'll be right here to read them! Bravo author, hats off to you! :D
sovietshadow chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
While everything u say is true, u really need to cool it man. I realize that DeCandido did or horrible job, but all of your venting makes u sopund more like a violent junkie than a cultured author. Great story overall though
sovietshadow chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
I also thought such a high promotion was unwarranted. If youre that good a shot you might win a minor marksmen medal, but certainly not rise 4 paygrades. Got to say that this is great so far, just about equaling Tom Clancy material
HeirOfRohan chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
How do you come up with those random names for soldiers so fast? I can't even begin to think of a name that wouldn't make me look like an ass...
CunkToad chapter 24 . 6/29/2014
No I came to the end of the story... there is nothing more ._. well let's just hope you update one day. Very good story.
Meh chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
To be honest... You seem to be writing with a way huge GDI leaning... I know this hasn't been updated in ages but even so kinda just totally kills it for me that a freaking 70 year old man is supposed to be unkillable but a in their prime commando is just popped off like that. Well written... But I'm done.
In Defilade chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Another great chapter (IV) - Kane is chilling.
And by the way, Major (in the last chapter at least) Koen was accidentally demoted to Lieutenant (in the 'yes corporal that is who you think it is' segment) about three quarters of the way down.
In Defilade chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Loving this story, and No Gods Only Guns (esp. this one) ... and Renegade ... and Forward ... and Harbinger ... I think that's it. I've never played C&C (except Generals/Zero Hour which don't count) but clearly that doesn't get in the way of a good storyteller.

One note: You seem to like getting the details right (understatement), so I thought I'd point out that Langley AFB and Langley CIA HQ are actually at opposite ends of Virginia - 'Langley' is a metronym for CIA HQ because it's in an unincorporated community named Langley in Fairfax County just south-west of DC, but Joint Base Langley-Eustis (formerly Langley Field or Langley Air Force Base before 2010) is down in the south-east corner of Virginia, near Newport News and Norfolk Naval Base, about 130 miles away.
werman4 chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
awesome plain and simple
Rjmartinez13 chapter 24 . 2/15/2014
Great writing, can't wait for the next chapters
494 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »