Reviews for Tiberium Wars
HeirOfRohan chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
How do you come up with those random names for soldiers so fast? I can't even begin to think of a name that wouldn't make me look like an ass...
CunkToad chapter 24 . 6/29/2014
No I came to the end of the story... there is nothing more ._. well let's just hope you update one day. Very good story.
Meh chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
To be honest... You seem to be writing with a way huge GDI leaning... I know this hasn't been updated in ages but even so kinda just totally kills it for me that a freaking 70 year old man is supposed to be unkillable but a in their prime commando is just popped off like that. Well written... But I'm done.
In Defilade chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Another great chapter (IV) - Kane is chilling.
And by the way, Major (in the last chapter at least) Koen was accidentally demoted to Lieutenant (in the 'yes corporal that is who you think it is' segment) about three quarters of the way down.
In Defilade chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Loving this story, and No Gods Only Guns (esp. this one) ... and Renegade ... and Forward ... and Harbinger ... I think that's it. I've never played C&C (except Generals/Zero Hour which don't count) but clearly that doesn't get in the way of a good storyteller.

One note: You seem to like getting the details right (understatement), so I thought I'd point out that Langley AFB and Langley CIA HQ are actually at opposite ends of Virginia - 'Langley' is a metronym for CIA HQ because it's in an unincorporated community named Langley in Fairfax County just south-west of DC, but Joint Base Langley-Eustis (formerly Langley Field or Langley Air Force Base before 2010) is down in the south-east corner of Virginia, near Newport News and Norfolk Naval Base, about 130 miles away.
werman4 chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
awesome plain and simple
Rjmartinez13 chapter 24 . 2/15/2014
Great writing, can't wait for the next chapters
PyroRaptor chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
This fic (along with Forward) is amazing. I see you're mostly active with Renegade (another good one I haven't gotten very far into yet), but I have to ask - this and Forward haven't been abandoned, have they? No pressure, just curious. Keep up the good work.
TaioraWarrior chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
This is the best thing I've ever read on FF, and one of the best things I've ever read anywhere. Amazing, so, soooooooooo, amazing. Complements on everything. Writting style, humor, action, drama, knowledge of how militaries function, knowledge of the tiberium univerese. In is perfection in all catigories. You haven't updated in over a year though. This is probamatic becasue I need to find out how you're going to tell the rest of the story. But I can't... becasue it's only 1/3 the way finished. So. How do you propose fixing my little problem heh?

UPDATE IN THE NAME OF THE PROPHET ALREADY! Please :D This story is so masterful, shurly you intend to finish it for your own sake.
Halcyon15 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Fanfictions tend to be crappy. There are reasons why, and I applaud those that aren't.
Wait, what's that sound? (Hint: My applause)
VERY IMPRESSIVE! Feels like an actual novel would. Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
the part about 'tiberium smuggling was an incredibly serious offence,...' was gone
the phrase 'replaced by a shockingly icy calm' was replaced by 'replaced by an icy calm'
this seems kinda... destitute?... those phrases brought flavour
Aquar1us chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
'The Predator's upper portion blew apart a couple of seconds later as its ammunition cooked off.'

but it's a railgun-armed tank!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
I have no criticisms here.
"CBU-1007 "Jericho" munitions."
So... was it you, or was it EA that decided Tony Stark worked in GDI R&D?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/19/2013
Sweet.
Two things I noted, however -
Firstly, the use of 'Your Imminence'. I don't know if this is an error, or an intentional play on the title 'your eminence'. I don't recall hearing it in the cutscenes, or reading it anywhere else, so I thought I'd best query it.
Secondly -
'Black Hand Taco Fiesta'
That sounds like quite a lot of fun, actually. Okay, sure, it'd be a bit on the religious side, what with all the fanatics trying to out-fanatic each other, and the chili would probably be some Tiberium-based slurry, but nevertheless, fun. Definitely need to throw a few of those into the mix, eh?
Guest chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
Awesome.
I'll admit, I was kind've expecting a 'the British are coming!' reference as soon as you mentioned the tank commander's accent.
Also, minor thing - "an irate English god who had missed tea." Refers to an Anglican deity who had missed the evening meal. If you're trying to reference the British love of a good cuppa, you might want to insert 'the' before 'tea' to indicate the drink.
486 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »