Reviews for Tiberium Wars
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
Oh, and colt finds 7.62/39 ammo at one point... Gdi's ammo set up is weird.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Also, not to nitpick, when two platoons leave to save a pilot by Langley, they are massacred by black hand assisted troops. Couldn't zone troopers have flown to their aid, and skooshed the black hand?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
Hey, maybe a little problem, or maybe a misunderstanding. In the first chapter, a gdi guard shoots 6.5mm bullets out of a gd2. Later you say that gdi uses 7.62 by 51/.308 rounds. Also, how on earth did anyone make a 308 rifle that's usable in faster then semi auto mode? The m14 is fun to shoot in full auto or burst, but you couldn't hit a barn at 100 yards with it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
I think both this story and the game misrepresent the effects of railgun and laser tech mounted on tanks. Adding these would increase the range of armoured combat to the very edge of visual range, and maybe much further. This would lead to entirely different tactics across the board for ground troops.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2015
what would be cool? if the Mammoths could ride onto objects and elevate their cannons to 45 degrees, for maximum range. Railguns would make awesome sniper artillery against vehicles. For w ith low air resistance comes great accuracy.
And with an angle 45 degrees, they can fire at Avatars *over* urban terrain (while remaining under cover themselves), so the Avatars would be DISadvantaged by being in cities or mountainous terrain
Guest chapter 16 . 7/29/2015
tungsten? I am not sure that such a superpeformance weapon as a zonetrooper's railgun would be charged by these, instead of DU based alloy; it shatters to give sharp edges (self-sharpening) and also burns and incinerates inside the target
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
Creden is British. is that acknowledgement of how Chobham armour is a British invention?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
"one-inch long tungsten armor-piercing discarding sabot slugs"

what, just the one inch?
really?
weird
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
""
In her scope, now operating based almost entirely on laser rangefinding and visual scanning, Howell picked out the beam cannon, its weapon gleaming as it prepared to fire again.

"Nod cannon, three twenty, left four degrees," she declared.

"Target acquired."

"Blow it."
""

I can't believe Howell'd wait for the order, knowing all of their lives depend on it, and also knowing in advance what the order would be
Aquar1us chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Ever had wasabi, Sergeant?" The soldier shook her head. "Like eating laser beams. Don't try it unless you're brave."/pp"I'll take that under advisement, sir," she replied.

originally she was smiling as she said that... was better that way!
Aquar1us chapter 24 . 7/19/2015
COMEON ALREADY
GET THE PARTY STARTED!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/8/2015
.50 cal aren't cannons, they're machine guns
TheGreatWhiteNortherner chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Dam this is well written. I am eager to read the other 23 chapters. Great job on your opener!
HeirOfRohan chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
Oh man. Great chapter! You are by far the best military fiction writer on this site! I seriously envy you and your skill at writing this type of stories! Keep it up!
sovietshadow chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
Didn't Alan Seeger write that during ww1?
504 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »