Reviews for The Wolfs honour
anihana chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
i'll have to keep an eye out for your updated version of this story :-)

i like the overall idea/plotline that you have going on here! i like Okami too, she's a fun oc! :-D so i hope you update and/or rewrite soon! :-D

I understand if you want to redo your story though... i feel a fic should make you (as the author) happy first, and if you're satisfied, most likely your readers will be too. uh, hope that made sense? either way, i think you're doing a good job with this one.
Sinestra chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
Hm, ok.

I'll make look out for it. :)
Lintu Hitose chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
Well here we go again.

Oh well, keep at it. I'm sure the new version will be just as good. )

Can't wait to see it.
Sinestra chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
Nice story, by the way, it's Ryoka, not Ryoga.
netball007 chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
Well I don't know if Ayume's stupid or brave not accepting help when she was abdly injured and if any one came and destroyed my place of work I know I would want pay back.
netball007 chapter 6 . 11/21/2007
LOL well haned Okami really likes making his precence known dosen't he.

Ayume back as a captian agin Cool.

Loving the story so far keep up the great work.
B3y0nd chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
Nice fic! Your plot is coming along nicely. For a first Bleach fic, you've done quite well.

A few pointers: Use the spellings from Wikipedia (search BLEACH in capital letters, or it won't work). If you want, you can translate your own custom releases into Japanese at Also, be careful with Okami. O-Kami is a term for a god or reverent spirit (such as Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi). People are more familiar with that meaning of the term from the game named OKAMI. Ookami means wolf, if that helps.

Your writing is wonderful. Just take the time to do a little research on spellings/translations, and it will be "professional-grade" in no time at all.

Thanks for submitting to the C2.

-B3y0nd
netball007 chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Great chapter. Poor Okami having to get wet lol. love the story anime freak keep up the great work
netball007 chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
didn't any one tell Ayume not to evesdrop into peoples conversations. A cellphone as a hostage nice idea.
netball007 chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
Great chapter LOL trust Kyo to go to the place that's marked for extreme emergency's only Well I guess he means well and his loyal to Ayume so she can be greatfull for that.
KuroAi15 chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
more... ichigo?

please?

T_T
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
this is a great story so far I am really enjoying it
KuroAi15 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
... where's ichigo?

ichi-nii san! Nondetebayou?

lol...

anyway, good fic. just be sure to put ichigo in it, and I'll read the next chapter..._