Reviews for Little Rileys
vixen anna chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I am loving your Littles series so far-am up to Junior year now.

You've made me like Rick Riley while still keeping him in character from D3-good job!
twirlgirl85 chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
wow this was a very intersting chapter, between Allie and RTick making out after Breakfast, and then the whole thing with Jimmy helping Juile and the ducks get even with Varsity. I felt bad for Juile when Luis said, " You had a talk?” “What is he like your Dad?” why did he have to go there with her when it came to Jummy? anyways keep it up.
twirlgirl85 chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
wow it was great. I love the part about Jimmy talking with Adam about the way his dad is and how Adam's dad is the same way. it was cool how Allie saying she had to study, when really she was going to go out with Luis. What is going on with Juile and Jummy, also I'm wondering what about Kelly and Scooter?

Keep it up
twirlgirl85 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
can't wait to read what happens next, between Kelly and scooter, I feel bad for Juile not having her mother in her life, but its' great that her dad and her have a really great relationship. I hope that Juile will be okay if her dad remarries.
twirlgirl85 chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
this is a inersting chapter, with Kelly and scooter dating, Will they have to keep hiding or are they going to tell Rick about them? Can't wait to read more.
twirlgirl85 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
great start Keep up the good work. can't wait to read more.
For Esme chapter 56 . 5/25/2008
I just needed to let you know that I read this start to finish today and have such a new found appreciation and respect for everything you did with this. The sheer seamlessness of it in relation to D3 is awe inspiring alone. I guess reading it chapter to chapter just didn't place the big picture in my head but, this is totally one of those stories that I know I'll come back and reread every few months.
harumscarum chapter 56 . 2/13/2008
I just read this story from start to finish in one hit, and I've gotta tell you how much I love it! Fantastic work, can't wait for the sequel! Oh, and you made me cry with the letter from Rick's mum, so beautiful!
Bad Best Friend chapter 56 . 2/8/2008
That is a sweet way to end. I am glad that I found this story and that Portman did the right thing. Looking forward to the next one.
ratti pillo chapter 56 . 2/5/2008
Such a great ending! I really like the Rileys (gasp!) and can't wait until you write their next story with the ducks!
skatergirl716 chapter 56 . 2/4/2008
That was the perfect way to end the story. Great job and congratulations!
IaMaSlYtHeRiN chapter 56 . 2/4/2008
I liked the ending! cant wait for the sequel!
Bad Best Friend chapter 54 . 2/3/2008
This whole chapter is so sweet. I'm glad there'll be sequels
IaMaSlYtHeRiN chapter 53 . 1/29/2008
Loved it!
Torithy chapter 52 . 1/29/2008
Aw, all the cuteness and the romance and the dresses - I'm so jealous, lol! I love all your couples in this! :)