Reviews for You
Daisydill chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
A side of Bumblebee not often seen. I like it!
samus18 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Bee's *is* jealous! Lol.
i am thyne death chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
fierce is a word that comes to mind

as i try to contemplate what i felt

from this story.

i am trying to understand if bee can

love sam, over being left for mikela,

but when there is nothing more, than

an item of being with the one you

yearn for, love is as vage as life

i wonder if one day he can bring

his emotions to light.

i love it.

Empress Satori chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
It's so awesome! You know Bee's possessive of his human, Sam was his first before Mikaela actually so I can understand him feeling like that. He deserves to be jealous... and hurt... Sam needs to see what this is doing to Bee!

This was a great fic! Short but bitchin!
Sothe chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
good story i love Bee
Mort chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Very sweet :)

I love it!

Abandonded and Left chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
You are full of win and yay :D I loved this, great work.
Hybid chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Awesome story. It's nice seeing fic from Bee's point of view especially when he's feeling possessive of Sam.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
*applauds*I like it.
Reise Talia chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Enjoyed it. It starts the ball rolling towards his feelings and Sam's feelings. I don't know if anyone else has suggested this, or even if you have done so, but write more about this. It's good.
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Possessive Bee. Nice.
squiggle-monkee chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Despite my own personal preference for a sunny, happy Bumblebee (a trait which his name invokes, I think), a tiny bit of angst injected into a story is a welcoming change - and you did it very well! Also, after seeing much of the Owner-loving-Car thing (which really isn't that much of a stretch, considering some people and their fascination for fine automobiles), seeing a Car-loving-Owner fic is refreshing.

The only real errors, grammatically, that I can find are some commas when there should be semi-colons and the like; something that, considering that you wrote this in the dark with scary monitor light beaming into eyeballs, isn't that big of a deal at all.

Mantinas chapter 1 . 7/13/2007