Reviews for The Protest: Roger Edition
personwhoisreviewingyourstory chapter 3 . 8/2/2008

Ahahahahhaha!

:D

You should write more of these.

They make me laugh, and put me in a good mood.

I love your Roger
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
Oh! Pretty lights! “Last night, I had this dream,” said the Mo-dawg. “I was in a desert called...” Yes, YES? What was it CALLED? “...Cyberland.” Oh. Intense. “It was hot; my canteen had sprung a leak and I was—” Yes, YES? What were you? “Thirsty.” Oh. Intense. “Out of the abyss walked a cow,” Yes, YES? What was this cow? “Elsie.” Oh. Inte—wait, am I repeating myself or something?

- That was so funny. The funnyness. I lose my words when things are too funny.

Holy shit, what was Mo doing? “I’ve gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta FIND A WAY to jump over the moon!”

That’s... nice.

-That was actually my reaction the first time I saw "Over the Moon". I was just staring at the screen like, "What the fuck?" And then I began to appreciate the avant-gardeness, boho ninja that I am.

This must be one of the funniest things I have EVER read. PROPS, BOHO SISTA.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
YAY MARK! etc. (emphasis)

I like this Roger. He reminds me of Fiyero. Or a "Homie G from the Hood". The ninja shit is so funny, especially imagining Roger as a ninja. "Ninja ray, on!" However, this was probably what gave me the best mental image of that:

"...all I really wanted to do know was dress up like a ninja and dance around the subway."

- Oh, the giggling. :)
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
But this was fucking hilarious! You are not only the brains, or whatever. The banana peel part was so funny and random, especially with my overactive imagination picturing its voice and all. "Throw me..." Although it gets a little creepy.
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
Aww poor lil Roger! His first day out of the house and everyone tries to kill him! *gives Roger a hug (in my mind)*

Love this so much. You have Roger down!
Angel of Music lover chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
In the words of Roger... this story is fan-FREAKING-tastic! I adored the commentary references (my favorite being Roger freaking out over the woman disappearing from the subway then coming back) and Roger's use of ninjaism. Nice.

I'm seriously going over to your profile to find the rest now. Expect more reviews then. ;D
sundrynotes chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
OMG. NINJAS.

So...now the age-old question of what exactly DID happen with Mark and that food processor so many nights ago is answered...it all makes sense...
GhostlyMagic chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
Oh, my god, that was HILARIOUS! I love it so much! Can't wait wait to read the new stories!
AuthorandArtist1025 chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
When they're walking down the stairs, Roger is just walking w/ his hands in his pocket, being...well...Rogery, and Collins is doing this little dancing this at one point. VERY odd...
a RENTmonster chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
"like this one time, Mark was talking, and all of a sudden I come in, and he’s saying, “Yeah, I lost my virginity to a food processor—” and just like that I’d turned around and left the room, trying to get such senile thoughts from my mind"

Oh

my

god.

I am crying I am laughing so hard
a RENTmoster chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
The phrase "lovely locks of lust" makes me giggle uncontrollably every time I read it.

Heehee.
Eclipse-Juno chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
love the Roger-Ninga-Boy thing. And how you mentioned the dissapearing lady. It was very funny.
x Rajah x chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
YAY!

That was so not sucky, so don't say that.

It was laughtastical. Fun fun fun. XD
ILoveMusic78 chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
See? I almost get KILLED in a fucking RIOT—this is why we never leave the house, my friends. It’s as simple as that

Lmao ah Roger

It took me forever to figure out the Angel/Mimi convo in that part

When I finally got it all I was so proud

I love these Roger POV things...silly Roger is the best
ILoveMusic78 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Lmao omg that was hilarious

It made my bday xtra amazing