Reviews for Quack a dilly HUH?
JustAnotherMaybe chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Dude, you should've added more scenes to show the rookies nines' reaction. But yeah I liked the story.
ZiaKA236 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
COOL:D
Sasukebiggestfan chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
That was so adorable
maddyos72 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I laughed my A** off
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh gosh Sasuke! You cheater! Well sort of...I guess it REALLY isn't cheating beacuse Sakura didn't slap him fats enough but still!
liekanime chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Aww that's soo cute.. Lol the lyrics for that song was funny, I never played this game though. But i would like to try it .
Music-lovers2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
wow it was so funny and sweet.

Love it.
sasuke fan chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
...wow...!
Xx AmuTadase xX chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
XD very cute
Unknownred chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
WoW that was so funny. i was totally trying not to laugh bt i cant help it..freakin hilarious. is there gonna be a next story lik this one?
Ligiutza choco girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
that was...hm ewll..unexpected! :)))) lol but the fig was rlly cool!me likey! :P
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
haha luv it
BeautifulMoonLitRose chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
O MY GOD!

that was my absolute favorite!

the ending was the best part xD
silver replies chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Oo I know this game, but it goes differently. XD quack-a-dilli-oso quack, quack, quack, seniorita your momma smells like pizza fello, fello, potatoes on the kitchen floor, fello...and then I forget.
Count Sporkula chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
uh yeah. you got the rules right, but the song was very very wrong. it goes something like "crocka dilla dilla dilla oh my my my crocka dilla dilla dilla my my my! fa-la, fa-la, fa-la-fa-la-fa-LA! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10" i'm pretty sure that's the song. there may be more to it that i can't remember, but thats basically the gist of it. :]