Reviews for Sasuke is Never Alone
deamon.m chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
i cried ... beautiful ...
BanishedOne chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I love this fic, because every part of me wants for them to love one another, but I also know that for them to have a "Happily Ever After" would just be cheesy and wrong.

This truly was an indulgence- Angsty, and yet the brothers made that lovely little connection. Sasuke killed Itachi, but he lost his hatred in that moment, and then longed to have him back. I also see that making a lot of sense. I mean, he spent his entire life obessessing over his brother, what WOULD he do after Itachi was gone?

It was amazing, simply amazing. I
Eggman Oyu Castle chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Hey. Your story and mine ARE surprisingly alike. \

Never Alone and Immortality ...

Anyway. I did really like this one. I'm new to the fandom of ItaSasu, but I'm really starting to love it.

At certain points, some of the words and images just seemed profound, but they help with the angstiness of the story. But I did NOT very much like the lines at the end that were between "And I'm never" and "Alone". But :P. Other that that bit, I really love this story. I'm glad you asked me to read this. Love the ItaSasu.
Menna chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Amazing.
Sage347 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Ah, this is great
AngelLucifel chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
This is great. Very poetic imotou.

I drove myself crazy trying to get that song to play so I listened to celtic music instead which also worked well.