Reviews for Many Movements
Flaming Moth chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I can't seem to get enough of your "Fire And Ice" series. As I've said before, I love your style of writing. I also love how Raven and Starfire are getting continuously closer with each story that's uploaded. Those tend to be my favorite kind: the ones where it takes time for the parties involved to realize their true feelings for each other. In my opinion, those make the best kinds of stories to read. And you excel at that.
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Ho, Loved Diana and Donna chit chat. Half-breed demon xD Sometimes one forgets that what Raven really is.
ABC chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
It made me giggle slightly when Kory refuse to stop tasting the cream... Raven must be a good cook. I must say, Donna being wary surprised me, although it makes sense. As for Tara, you have her personality perfectly, and the way she talks, too. How do you do it? Know how they talk like, what they think? My friend, you truly are a master at that. I hope to see more from you soon.
ABC chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Uh. I forgot my name chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I know, you're thinking that it's not worth your time to actually read reviews left by a mere deaf girl- a teenager one at that, but still, I just LOVE to read, and your stories is a treat! Please please please please please please please please please please please update your Teen Titans series!
Uh. I forgot my name chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I just LOVE the cooking part, so funny! Please, your writing are wonderful, and actually was better than some books! I've seen so many terrible writers, I want some good stories... is that too much to do?

I know I'm only one person, but please finish the Fire and Ice series... for me and countless other people... please. Is there any chance I could change your mind?
d chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
this is also a good one, hall..the're all good!
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
lol

that bug thing always freaked me too

great story
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Very good. Good interaction and plot. Interesting all the way 'round.
Meimi no Kage chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
More good stuff! I'm liking this pairing the more I read your fics. It's very good.