Reviews for Goh Forth and Conquer
Belmarie4545 chapter 25 . 10/24
Do you think there will be more Bonnie and Shego stories in the future
Orionslave chapter 25 . 8/18
Awesome,wonder if there is any chance of them having a blood heir by themselves lol,Great job as always ;)
Orionslave chapter 2 . 8/12
Wasnt sure what to expect from Kim here,but I actually quite like this concept so far!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
Annie chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
I have to say, this story was thoroughly entertaining. I really loved all of the detail you put into it about the mythology, war, lands, and the dynamic that Shego had with Bonnie, Betty, and Kim. Great job!
SiwaPyra chapter 25 . 7/6/2013
I think it's safe to say that everything you write, I fall in love with :P I love KiGo, but heck if this wasn't just as awesome. I don't think anyone else has pulled off this couple near as well as you have, if at all.

Loved the whole dang thing. How you encorporated characters was freaking awesome and felt natural. Another homerun story!
SiwaPyra chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
Oh gosh, all I can think about in this chapter was the way shego pushed Bonnie up against the wall and kiss the crap out of her. That was so freaking hot haha. Whew, okay :P I'm loving how Bonnie and shego are starting to admit to each other and themselves that what is between them is growing. Heh, although it is slow going becaus let's face it, their dominant personalities are probably not use to having to change.
SiwaPyra chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
I have to admit I was hesitant because this wasn't KiGo (sue me, I love them haha) but I should have known that anything you write I'm going to love, regardless of the pairing. This chapter was so sweet, but also very revealing about what they truly feel about each other, including insecurities and the like. I'm glad Bonnie didn't put up *too* much of a fight when shego came to her, but I'm glad that she was willing to get angry first. And also I'm glad she is standing up for herself and demanding that shego take a different stance as well.

Excellent job!
SiwaPyra chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Loving this so far! You have a very subtle way of guiding thoughts along and moving characters in the direction you want them to go. You do it so masterfully that often times I can't even detect the changed until they happen. I also like that you take it slow with Bonnie and her attitude towards shego and all of the goh empire.

I gotta say, I looooved when shego exploded at her brother for almost touching Bonnie. I'm very excited to read if the chess incident will change their relationship.

Ps. Hilarious that Bonnie stil thinks Kim is shego's actual sister :P Oh, which is something else I am thoroughly enjoying; kimmie being shego's adopted sister. Adorable!
SiwaPyra chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Just by this first chapter, I am so begin excited to read the rest of this. I loved all the background info on the Goh family and the descriptions of each of them. Loved Isabel, as always haha. She is my favorite in all of your stories :) excited for the rest of it!
Darth Luffy chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
read this a couple weeks ago, pretty good story, I would have liked to have seen more action and fighting but it was still good without that. Shego and Bonnie were both really well done, Bonnie in particular with struggling to understand her feelings about, well everything really, the other characters didn't get as much attention but were still shown enough that it was easy to get a sense of they're personalities. Bonnie and Shego's relationship did seem to progress pretty quickly but that's probably because I'm comparing it to the relationships in
Warring States and the Pet Universe where it took forever for the main characters to get together. Still good story overall and I really enjoyed it
PleaseDeleteThisAccount123455 chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
This is such a good story :)
LordDreadSigma chapter 25 . 11/19/2012
'Fuck-boob?' x{D ...greatest insult ever.

Wonderful story.

ScOut4It chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Lucky intoxicated girls!
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Correction: Betty being enlisted in the army and Mego and not Hego playing chess...names are not my strong suit.