Reviews for The Collected Works of a OneShot Junkie
Fiercest chapter 12 . 5/16
"This smell didnt just have nuances. It had PERSONALITY" incredible.
Fiercest chapter 10 . 5/15
Oh man. This one punched me right in the gut. Love it. I like stories about the practical realities of the worlds that they live in.
Wfest chapter 23 . 4/30
Great idea doing Kouga this way!
tomorrow4eva chapter 30 . 6/10/2016
Yeah, I've always thought he didn't worry so much about leaving Sesshoumaru a powerful sword because he figured he'd be fine. He focused on the weaker brother, trusting Sesshoumaru to be awesome enough to cope his own.
tomorrow4eva chapter 28 . 6/10/2016
That's the fun thing about Miroku - he's very good at being a monk. He's just very good at pulling a con too.
tomorrow4eva chapter 23 . 6/10/2016
I have long suspected this to be the case. He's not that dumb.
tomorrow4eva chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
Very sweet
tomorrow4eva chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
Thank you for making Kirara a character.
tomorrow4eva chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
Let's hope she has a decent sized freezer. That's very sweet of him.
Tropicallight chapter 30 . 4/28/2016
They all were so amazing! I enjoyed every one of them
patternleap chapter 26 . 10/25/2015
I aww'd loudly enough that my roommate would have fallen over if I had one. As it is, I'll have to settle for unnerving the boys in the next room over.
scipio96 chapter 25 . 8/4/2015
Hahahaha who knew Sesshomaru had a sense of humor? That actually could be kind of convincing... but I really think it's his tail...
scipio96 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
LOL Well, I'd be hacking just as hard if I thought I felt a bug shoot down my throat. And then I'd make Inuyasha "Sit" a bunch of times. Maybe he'd swallow his own bug from the dirt he'd be glued to XD
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
Hehe... I don't know either!
Like it, thanks!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
HA! Everyone fusses about 'normal' and wanting to be 'better'... this just illustrates how really, no one is 'normal'.
Thanks!