Reviews for Partners
cute :)
Artemis1000 chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
Awesome fic! I love it.
staidwaters chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
That was bizzarely increasingly good, for something that didn't have much purpose or go anywhere...I loved it anyhow. Somehow you made the cons utterly adorable and despicable at the same time, and you did a great job with pacing to create enough tension to keep me on the edge of my seat. Thanks for the read.
Flower K. Owl chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
yah! I love frenzy and barricade fics! the only thing I can see is that you forgot an "R" after the word "large" in this chapter. (it's right before you say " he'd had to deal with blackout on occasion") but that's the only thing I see!

all well written, and I can't wait for more!
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 10 . 3/6/2009
WICKED KEEP GOIN _
Toni America chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
*Aw... These two are learning to lean on each other. This is really good, and you should keep it up. It's always good to have friends, and I'm glad these two are learning that.
turtlegirl chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
RADICAL! Once again they're short but sweet! O I absolutly love it! Keep updateing bro! *thumbs up*
turtlegirl chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
ouch bad day, bad day.
turtlegirl chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
KYA that was so adorable of Frenzy! I think tis is da best chap so far - CUTE!
turtlegirl chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
I loved tis chap! It brock my heart at how many emotions Frenzzy had in a while. It be cool if someone found him and take him home.
turtlegirl chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
AWESOME! I though that it was gonna be something gross.
turtlegirl chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
I know that I'm a human and that he's da bad guys but still that would be fun. We do it in vedio games!
turtlegirl chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
aw he DOES care hehe thats so sweet!
turtlegirl chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
I'm getting excited already!

What is making poor Frenzy hurt so much? I hope Ratchet helps.I like ur fic,da chaps r short but good.
turtlegirl chapter 2 . 8/11/2008