Reviews for ABCs of Obidala
Maybe
starboy454 chapter 12 . 3/12
excellent short story marriage
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
This reminds me of the scene in The Mummy where Evie gets drunk and her and Rick start talking and she says "I'm going to kiss you know", she starts to lean in then passes out.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
M Prompt: Marriage
Write a one-shot about Obi-wan and Padme's wedding. Oh and i loved all the other ones.
MiniCinnamon99 chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Oh my god, this is totally a Rick and Evie moment from The Mummy! It's like the exact same except for the characters and setting. OMG! Luv Obidala, and O'Carnahan with all of my heart!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Mouse, movie, married. This is exceptional. Well done
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Very good. How about 'moping'?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
Manual. Mutual. Magnificent... Mirror!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Matrimony
Mony19 chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
lol, poor Mace.

He doesn't look good in this chapter at all.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
ROFL!
Ticklesivory chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Hoo, a prompt well met the way only Anakin could - thanks for tackling him to write about! And the way he worked through his *quite natural* feelings was well handled

*posted for Pronker with permission - due to technical difficulties*
depthxofxdreams chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Love it as always! I think I'm gonna throw out Moody for the letter m!
Starhunter79 chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Sorry, hit wrong button.

9 year old Anakin's insults are just so funny. I could see all the masters just staring at him, except for Mace. He was probably scarlet and trying had to release his anger, surprise he didn't turn to the dark side. Lol. Kittens was awesome.

For M - mercy.
Starhunter79 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Loved it. Loudmouth went in a different direction then I was thinking it would, but surprise is good. Mace never smiling because Obi Wan and Padme getting married, priceless. But what's his excuse for before their marriage? ;) 9 year old Anak