Reviews for ABCs of Obidala
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 15 . 11/25/2015
How convenient there were no guards at her door (like they usually are with royalty) or that her handmaidens disappeared. ;-P

Qui-Gon alive is always a plus for me! :)

Q:
- Qui-Gon (hehe, did you expect anything else?)
- quote/quotation
- queen

And sadly nothingmore occurs to me, Q is hard.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 16 . 11/25/2015
I had one thought: "Oh my god, someone PLEASE shut her up!" I guess that was one way, lol.
pronker chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
Sweet! You wrote a supernatural story, a personal fave. Loved the pipe idea and the confrontation between the three of them.
depthxofxdreams chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
I'm so excited your back! Love that this is continuing!

How about quiver for Q?!
pronker chapter 14 . 11/22/2015
Made me laugh, and also think of /vector./ Nice to see you getting back into the swim of crafting a story, does it feel any different writing now as opposed to a long time ago?
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 14 . 11/22/2015
ROFL, I'm sure Qui didn't expect such a passionate poem from his Padawan. :D So, Qui survived TPM? Good! :)

Looooool, loved Ben's last reply! :D

Oriental
Occupation
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
Great to see you back!

I love this twist on TPM canon! :D Much better than what Lucas gave us.
Daniella Harwood chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
When did they meet? That is the first question on my mind. Perhaps a follow up or two to this. 'Oh' could work well for O, or 'Remember' for R. You don't have to, but this is such a good scene that it deserves more to be made of it.

I really enjoyed reading this thank you.
Daniella Harwood chapter 14 . 11/22/2015
I love that last line, its almost something I'd expect Anakin to say, and that its Obi-Wan who does makes it even more amusing.

Brilliant
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
Maybe
starboy454 chapter 12 . 3/12/2015
excellent short story marriage
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
This reminds me of the scene in The Mummy where Evie gets drunk and her and Rick start talking and she says "I'm going to kiss you know", she starts to lean in then passes out.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
M Prompt: Marriage
Write a one-shot about Obi-wan and Padme's wedding. Oh and i loved all the other ones.
MiniCinnamon99 chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Oh my god, this is totally a Rick and Evie moment from The Mummy! It's like the exact same except for the characters and setting. OMG! Luv Obidala, and O'Carnahan with all of my heart!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2014