Reviews for Fallen Angel
lilmisadiva chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
will she go to jacob's school
lilmisadiva chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
her friends are quite interesting
lilmisadiva chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
dang that was cold
magi97 chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
I really like it

and if you ever mmm... find the will to continue well i hope jacob doesnt forgive her like ever or at least to give her hell for all the shit she said to him
diamonds-gone-black chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
hey, you need to get to writing chickie cuz i need more!
Katyanne3 chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
update PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is amazing.
Winged and Dangerous chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
Hey! This is a really good story! I know you haven't updated in about two years (Wow my begging is probably a lost cause considering that), but I love your story and I really want you to write more! It's okay if you really don't want to, but please consider it. For me? *Gives you puppy dog eyes and quivers lip* : )

Loves you lots!

Kittykat! : )
gen-ana chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
HI this story is AMAZING why are you not updating,hon?i love this story please update soon!
Jessica-Elizabeth chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
I carn't belive she said that to Jacob,I think I even cryed a little ! This is a REALLY good story though so PLEASE update real so... please?

Jess-E
emomusickid chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
good chapter i can't wait for the next chapter
Bookworm143 chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
why are you not updateing! i want to see the pain on the leaches faces when they see bella! i cant belive they did that. and they WILL meet again! Team Jasper all the way, LOVE HIM SO MUCH!
kills zombies for fun chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
omg, bella you bitch.
AmyJ74792 chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
I just read your story!

It is awesome!

Update soon!

Can't wait for more.
sweetness4683 chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
Too bad you didn't continue with this story it looked like you had potential. Although it was hard to get into because of all the grammar and puncuation errors.
kaylacullenblack chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
are you updating anytime soon?