The Drax chapter 30 . 1/2/2008
No. Thank YOU for keeping me entertained since I have no more SG-1, since it was cancelled. Gr!

Anyway, what a way to wrap up your little saga! I was amazed at how everything fell into place. So much hard work and detail went into this one.

However, your sneaky deaths in this trilogy riled me up. You killed Elizabeth! Adria, the baddest bad gal in the history of the galaxy shows up at a wedding and just drops dead! - sorry, bit of a cop-out there! Ba'al... falls in battle. And what happened with James, my god, you horrible person, you!

All the stuff with Daniel and Vala was handled well as usual.

Ettan was a brat, but I loved Sirius! The whole thing with SG-1 being the "scorpion" and how it becomes so mythically entrenched with the team almost becoming celestial bodies themselves who defeat the Ori was very profound and a joy to read. The poor Doci wasn't very bright though.

Well done, and bravo!
Rac80 chapter 30 . 10/31/2007
this was a very good trilogy, very interesting. Am looking forward to your next story.
bluedragon1836 chapter 30 . 10/6/2007
it's over? dang. i mean, its like, you know when you are watching a tv show or movie or reading a book and you have all these characters you just love and you want it to go on forever? yeah, that's how I feel about anything stargate so yeah. great job.
TylinSedai chapter 30 . 10/5/2007
Great story seriously!
Denize chapter 30 . 10/2/2007
Thanks for a lovely story!
HAZMOT chapter 30 . 10/1/2007
Well, all good things must come to an end. I hate Cliche's but...Anywho, thanks for honorary mention, but not necassary. I already know you're brilliant, so now everyone knows. hehehehe. It was a great end with the grandchildren wanting, I suspect Vala reading them her tales of intrigue and mystery. Ok, I knew this was coming.. I was wrong about Ettan. Whew, that was hard. I'm glad Vala and Daniel had more children, and about Zola, is that a coincidence with today's headlines or what? You must be a fan of someone we know called Pitt maybe, huh? Anyway Briar this was fantastic, and I wouldn't have missed the ride for anything. So get started on your next one, ya hear. hehehehe. :D
Anjirika chapter 30 . 10/1/2007
O_O Briar it's over! I can't believe it! O_O

It was so well written, and so amazing and *sigh* it's over. Yes, I have been with this lovely trilogy from the very beginning my first review of Aftermath was on December 7th 2006- wow, has it really almost been a year? Gosh Bri... _ Amazing.

I've loved every single minute of it and reviewed every single chapter. _ This was such a perfect ending putting everything in its place. _ Congrats on finishing your first Trilogy and I can't wait till your next story...

And for the last time in this trilogy- you love your reviewers and we of course love you too.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 30 . 10/1/2007
I can't even begin to describe how I feel, so I can't possible understand how you feel. You have completed a saga. This is so great!

Now we can assume that SG-1 lived the rest of their lives without getting into trouble (okay, just not serious trouble) and died of old age in their beds surrounded by their families? That's good. They certainly deserve it. (Especially after all the trouble you (and the other writers) gave them! :D )

I especially loved the ending... you actually made it a real Neverending Story! Because now Q starts to tell the story from the beginning of Aftermath... Wow, those kids are in for a long story! (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE long stories?) I love these kind of endings. Q telling the story to her grandchildren... :') *crying from emotion* Really. Beautiful ending.

And now I click on the first chapter of Aftermath... oh wow. I remembered correctly that that was the first line. Oh my goodness, it was published 12-04-06! Almost a year! Unbelievable. And you wrote that you were not quite sure where eaxctly you were headed with this. Well, if you had bee sure, you would have been a seer.

I'm really jealous! I want to write something on this scale!

There is only one more thing I can say:

Thank you.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 29 . 9/28/2007
Wow... so everyone's back to normal, no ghosts, no powers... I'm happy about Ettan... :) OK, everyone expect Oci. Well, now I know which one of my solutions you didn't choose... XD But I trust you to do it right in the end. And this is the end, it seems.

Strange. What am I going to read?
Anjirika chapter 29 . 9/28/2007
O_O That was an amazing chapter O_O And yes, I'd attack too...

...update soon Bri, and try to wind it out as long as you can cause I totally don't want this to END! *cries*

And as always, you love your reviewers and we love you!
Rac80 chapter 29 . 9/28/2007
good story, I am eagerly waiting for James to come back (i KNOW he can't be gone for good :( )and this story sequence to finish up. I must admit your author's notes are as entertaining as some of the chapters :D
EmeraldWings90 chapter 28 . 9/28/2007
Yeah, intense all right, so intense I couldn't follow. Who fell? Who didn't? Why did James fall? If Daniel pushed the Doci over the edge then how didn't he fall? I suppose he can't fly! Why did Ettan attack if he was good? Why the hell did Aya and Nori's father shoot?

About the only thing I understand is that there's a good chance that Daniel wipes that irritating smirk off the Doci's face... Oh how much I hate that man...

So. James was shot, Jack killed that man and I suppose it was his wife that fell, taking James with her? God... does that chasm have a bottom at all? Where does it go to? They could have healed the gunshot wound but they can't heal him if there's no body...
EmeraldWings90 chapter 27 . 9/28/2007
Sorry, I had a lot to learn.

I was starting to wonder what happened to Aya and Nori after they saw their parents. So, they don't know. Well, I supose they will have to find out.

Hey, Vala's already adopting Ettan, isn't she? It would be nice for them to have a child in normal family conditions, though... they always managed to mess up something, didn't they?

I didn't really understand that Bra'tac thing, but it doesn't really matter.

And I can't blame Sam and Jack.
HAZMOT chapter 28 . 9/26/2007
Like I said, Ettan is not to be trusted. I feel for Jack and Sam. To lose their son and yet so close. I know there's got to be a happy ending coming or knowing you Briar, you'll just keep us on edge. heheheh. Anyway I hope that Vala and Teal's can help Daniel before that little traitor of a son can regain consciousness. :D
Anjirika chapter 28 . 9/26/2007
I knew it! I knew that Ettan was still evil... I just KNEW it! But- O_o James is dead? How- how could you?

You have GOT to update soon Bri, you really really do!