Reviews for Cracked and Cured
Demon Dean chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
okay what was with the random ramblings at the end? HEEHE i did love the story thought, heehe heheahhahehehaha
xJazminex chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Great story... yes, it did make me think happy thoughts, coz i love pointless fluff... :) It was awesome... One thing i thought i'd point out though, is that you had the line that went like "Dean had the curiosity to wait for the doctor to turn before flicking Sam off" (or along those lines...) and i thought i'd mention that (whether because you wrote this ages ago, or you didn't know) but it would have worked better with the word "courtesy" not "curiosity" there... "courtesy" means like politeness and manners, while "curiosity" is wanting to know more about something... so, just thought i'd point that out... anyway, fantastic story... :) Keep Smilin'...

Luv Jazzy
anon chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Yes, you did make me think happy thoughts. Well done! :)
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
AWESOME! Fave author :)
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I always enjoy fluff and hurt Dean was a beautiful bonus!

Loved it!
isishikage chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
that was so cute! i can just imagine how well Dean's gonna tolerate letting Sam drive, lol!

good job on a sweet little one shot!

-isis
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Nice. I always like a hurt Dean and worried Sam!

Would have been nice to see how it end up the next morning. Did Sam finally convince Dean to stay in town and rest? Or they left town with Sam's driving?

Hope your computer is back for good and in good health.
angel679 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I love a desperate Dean. He can't stand hospitals bless his heart and I don't really blame him. Then to top it all off they took away his car for a whole week.
anon chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Cute. You know for a moment there on a random thought I felt bad for Dean when I thought of how rare it was not to be a college grad these days. Then I remembered technically Sam never graduated either. They both got screwed if you look at it one way. Or liberated to live a life of value the rest of us only dream another way. Good story.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Yep, amusing, happy thoughts. Dean on drugs and hearing Sam's gotta drive for a week...hahaha. I hope he does remember how he was acting, I think it'd be funny.
InSecret chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Hey, I really liked this. My favourite line:

“Go,” he shoed his brother away. “Have your secret little meeting. It’s 'cause I didn’t go to college isn’t it? Only you college grads get to have the cool meetings out in the hallway.”

It's so Dean, LOL, all obnoxious and snarky. I could see him saying it :)

Couple of typos... I think you meant 'courtesy' at one point, not 'curiosity', and near the end you wrote 'tong' instead of 'tongue'. It didn't interrupt the flow, d/w, just thought I'd point it out in case you prefer to know. If you don't, hey, this paragraph was never there, okay ;)

Sam's rambling was lovely, and the very end, completely adorable fluff. I'm gonna go see if you've got any other S/N fics I had no idea about...

Thanks for sharing! xo.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Yes, so sweet! Gonna have good dreams tonight:)
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I like the tongue thing. I did think happy thoughts and could also see Sam and Dean in this kind of discussion. liked it
ridley chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Sigh. I really enjoyed that light-hearted romp into brotherhood land. Very quick and witty dialogue. THank you for sharing. And I'm glad your computer is on its feet again,er..well you know whatever computers have for feet.

Ridley
Billabong680 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
LOL ! I feel bad for Sam, 'cuz Dean sure won't take the next week ''easy''. That was funny, espeacially at the end ! Dean was so acting like a kid ! No wonder Sam was finding it funny

Good job !

(Don't mind my mistakes, 'cuz I'm french and not totally bilingual)