Reviews for Our Kingdom in Heaven
FairyNiamh chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
How painfully sad! Beautiful story. Thank you for writing and sharing this lovely story. Ja Ne.
black-hurt17 chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
that's really sad

and i found sakura utterly repulsive

though in the end, what happened to gaara?
FoxKitten15 chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
OMG I loved it!it was such a sweet story!-
FoxKitten15 chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
ok that's love for you and mean REAL you love someone so much that you truly can't live without them then that's sound stupid but it's true.
FoxKitten15 chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
yae!another good chapter!
FoxKitten15 chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
aw this reminds me of romeo and juliet(well the hidden love part of it anyway).this is interesting i wonder how this is gonna turn out..
FoxKitten15 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
i'm soo glad this story is complete!so i can read it without have to wait for an update!it looks really good so i want to read all!
Teioke Sheay chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
AW! He followed him!

I nearly cried! CRIED! OMGOMGOMG I LOVED IT! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

..and it's ok he died, cuz in the end they ended up together.. and that's all that matters, right? of course!

lol, 'I think of that confused horse who just saw his owner of ten years jump to his death. I smile at my thoughts. I'm dying and I can still think of my horse.' I laughed so hard! ..now my sides hurt though..

Yay! I'm kinda sad it ended though.. just like that.. but it was an awesome story~ i couldn't have asked for a better gaara/naru fic _~

now i feel all mushy.. lol, if someone talks to me now they'll think something's really wrong with me.

I enjoyed it very much! Millions of thankyous for the story! _(if i'm aloud to say that?)

~TS~ and now i take my leave!
Teioke Sheay chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
AH! Naruto! No! Don't do it! I love you! I mean- Gaara loves you!

Well i'm going to the last chap! i hope he doesn't die!

~TS~ see-ya in a few minutes..
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
That was so cute and sad at the same time. Especially in the ending, but I still love it. I'm not very fond of Sakura and I'm glad Naruto doesn't like her.
the girl in the mirrior chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
aw so sad. at least there together. good stry
xNeTsUx chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
I'm almost crying of joy, they're happy in their " Kingdom in Heaven". *go to hell Sakura, you and your stupid pink hair*.

That was a beautiful story and now i'm waiting for the next one ...

Kisu - Ja'
forsooth chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
wow thats a really depressing chapter. please right more.
avila7989 chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
i hope gaara can reach naruto in time!1 THOSE 2 BELONG TOGETHER! please update sonXD
xNeTsUx chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
OMG, this chapter was so sad, he's going to kill himself ? This time i didn't like this chapter too much but it's very well written then that goes

Kisu - Ja'