Reviews for Neji's Summer Gift
BlueButterflyRose chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
I cried my eyes out because this story was so cute!
pyrocatboy chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
If I actualy saw a cat seducing a dog I would go "ooookkkaaaayyyyy?"
Akatsuki.desert.bird chapter 18 . 8/18/2008
your story was one of the best I've ever read. When gingerale died, I cried. Would it be ok if I wrote the story from a different person's point of veiw, like Tenten's or Sakura's? Of course, I'll wait for your ok.
GrimlockX4 chapter 18 . 4/4/2008
Great job on chapter 18.
GrimlockX4 chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
Poor Gingerale saved Neji's life by jumping into the direction of the long dagger.
ANBU Inu chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
No! It can't be over! That's an awesome ending, though it's still sad that Gingerale died. Thanks for writing this, it was awesome. :D
ANBU Inu chapter 17 . 2/17/2008
I didn't cry. Sorry. I don't know if I'm hardcore or not. Usually I have to really love something for me to cry because of it. We had a bunny that died and it's foot was gross and I din't even cry. I'm such a heartless girl. Yep.
The Paper Dragon chapter 17 . 2/16/2008
that so sad *crys*
ANBU Inu chapter 16 . 1/28/2008
I don't know, is it Sasuke? -gives herself a strange look- Wow I'm tired, night!

-Inu
The Paper Dragon chapter 16 . 12/22/2007
what's wrong with Gingerale?
GrimlockX4 chapter 16 . 12/22/2007
Awesome job on chapter 15 and 16. Good luck on chapter 17 and Merry Christmas.
ANBU Inu chapter 15 . 11/14/2007
Who's being anti-sakura? -evil look- I'll hunt them down and go eat their souls! -evil smirk o' doom- THen I'll give them... COOKIES O' DOOM AS WELL! Shmilies. I personally think Sakura is awesome, and she got sprite! -happy dance- I didn't think it sounded NejiSaku, you've hinted too much at NejiTen. :D Continue soon!
The Paper Dragon chapter 15 . 11/13/2007
it's very well written
ANBU Inu chapter 14 . 11/5/2007
Type faster! -tries to look intimidating- I have to... Ow! -snaps her head back, cracking it- That's mean onii-chan! Oh yes! You made one little mistake, to adress your older sister it's onee-san. Onii-san is only for guys to be adressed by. Still a great story though. :D

-Inu