Reviews for Forever Protected, Forever Loved
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
wat going to happen next
suzu chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
please write the next chapther soon. i'm dieing to know what's happening with Skyler and Dimitri.

ps. your doing great keep it up!
kimi chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
LOVED IT!

when will the next chapther be coming 6 was updated on 06/29/08 so i was just wondering how much longer it will be before chapter 7 will be installed.

ps. your doing a wonderful job with the cheracters and their personalities. keep up the good work.
mkdice chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
I am new to the fanfiction website. I have been looking at stories associated with tv shows mainly. You have definitly changed my mind on only reading tv show stories. I love this story. I am also one of those who can not wait to read Skyler and Dimitri story. You have a wonderful way of telling stories. Thank you!
Celecia Leigh chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
the new book is about Nicholas De la Cruz. REad it on the site. I wanted him to get an amazon. Oh, well. Great story. Of course I've only read two dark series books. Dark Symphony and Dark Sercet.
anonymous chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
Not holding out hope..lol... Its def the last De La Cruz brother. Unless ofcourse Christine is going to introduce a new family tree. IMHO, Skyler and Dimitri's story will be in 2010 or later,
slynn64 chapter 6 . 7/4/2008
This was a very well thought out emotional,very realistic.I enjoyed reading it and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
littlebob16 chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
i liked it!

i really did, it's hard cuz i'm a picky reader.

but what happens next?
Goldsparkler chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
I loved this chapter and can't wait to read more. 20 questions was a good idea.
Wings of Writing chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
First off, I love this story it's so sweet to read about Skyler and Dmitri, I can't wait for their book.

But secondly about your question. We know that Dark Curse, which is coming out this year, is about Nicolas De La Cruz. And then there is the Dark Slayer book which we don't know who's it about. But my friend and I are betting it's Dominic... though it could be Zacarias De La Cruz.
Gabriels-girl5035 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
YES YOU UPDATED! YES YES YES! I LOVE this story! you have to UPDATE like RIGHT NOW! i feel a little better now that you've updated but i still can't wait! It BETTER be Skyler and Dimitri's book. But i bet it's Zac Ce La Cruz. (didn't know how to spell the name)

UPDATE NOW! please : )
LilithsShadowHounds chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Very cute. I loved the Disney line.

As I'm sure others have stated, Dark Curse is Nicolas' story. I believe Christine is going to finish her mini series with the De la Cruz brother's before she writes of any others of the carpathians. Plus it will give Skyler a chance to grow up a little more.
FlamingHeart chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Great new chapter! I loved how it was so emotional!
Akashia chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Loved the disney Q very cute:) post next as soon as possible...

The next book of Christine Feehan I believe is about Nicolas. I guess Skyler/Dimitri will be after all the older characters *sighs*
Nurseratchet chapter 6 . 6/29/2008
YOU ROCK! Look forward to the next chapter. Please don't leave us hanging! The next Book, Dark Curse is about Nicolas De La Cruz, FYI
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »