Reviews for Moonlight and Kisses
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 6/26
And then Remus shooed them from his special thinky place because they needed more bro-mance moments and make-up time anyway

Haha
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I love this story theyre my favorite pairing

I just love how sweet Remus is and Sirius well no words there he can be a prick but I just love him

great story
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
...i'm not going to tell you how wrong i think this pairing is. All I'm going to say is, isn't gay fluff electrifying? There's just something about it... yes, I'm a girl. My friends say it's about wanting what you can't have, but I don't think that's it...

anyway, this was really good! I kind of forgot about the wrongness of s/r slash while i was reading it. that's no mean feat, so I'd take my hat off to you if I was wearing one, but Mum says no hats inside.

-for you.
MopCat chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Omg i loved it.
Eleix Moone chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
aw! That was cute ) It made me kind of tear up, tho. Brava )
HermyCaz chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I really liked this...and of course I'm just about to go and read "Traitors" I love your style of writing and all the characters are all kept in..well..character.

I like the way Peter is supportive...but not fully understanding why James would not be friends...

I also liked the tension between the group, as they all wanted to be friends but not know how to put it right, y'know..that's what I got from it anyway.

However..a wonderful story..I really liked it :D
Turin resurrected chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
LOL, at first I thought that James was homophobic- but you clarified it all in the end. Totally believable sequences. Of course Sirius wouldn't tell James that he was gay out of the blue. Tee-hee. Love it~!
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
That was wonderful! I thought it was very realistic of James to react like a homophobe at first, but I'm glad he turned aroud. :)
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This was very good!

- Gaby
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
aw, that was adorable! only complaint is that the ending seemed a little sudden, but otherwise great!
honeyelf chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Great story- a little long, but great. Very neat angle on the relationship, too.
Marauder's Mad chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I loved it so much ! It's deep and true, and we can feel the character's emotions. All of the Marauders are very touching, especially Remus.

A great fic !
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Great job. I am not a true fan of slash, nor the Remus/Sirius pairing, although I must say that it was wonderfully written. A lot of insight on what each of the mauraders reactions would be.

And James isn't a prick, hey, I would be angry too if my best mate didn't tell me he was gay! lol great job though!
truthsetfree chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Drat. Looks like my last attempt to submit a review didn’t work. I got some sort of weird error message. Here we go again…

Very interesting. There’s certainly aren’t that many stories about the ramifications of S/R coming out. Few of the ones that do exist seem to feature James reacting so badly, and even fewer cast Peter in such a liberal light. This makes your story rather unique.

Beyond that, your dialogue was very strong, as was your imagery.

If this were my own work, I would think about removing “gentle” from “Although Sirius acted gentle.” I would do this for two reasons: 1) the sentence following that one as well as the elaboration that comes later in the story, give the reader a sufficiently clear idea of what’s going on 2)you use “gentle” later in the story, and although it isn’t an uncommon word (such as galvanic, or etic, or yare), because the story is so short, it is indeed memorable. Just something to think about.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I really liked this story...its so understandable and reasonable that everything happend that did...its actually more realistic than a lot of other RemusSirius getting together stories...and it was very descriptive without being overly so (particularly in the RemusSirius affection area). It was a good story, great job!