Reviews for Far Away
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I was crying tears of sadness when I started reading this b/c I was so heartbroken. Now I'm crying tears of joy b/ they found each other and are together again. Please write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
So sweet
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
so sad and beautiful. why is it ven even when it ends happy, i'm crying?
TimeLadyOfBlueTardis chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I'm laying on the ground and cry :'( So beautiful!
yorushihe chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh, I feel mushy and warm and fuzzy at the same time.. love tragic love songs with happy endings.. makes me crave something sweet and detest PMSing even more.. (hides a sob behind a hand)
I will procure now a bucket of ice cream and a bottle of vodca do drown my love sorrows.. must have some stashed in somewhere.. (lies to appear cool, can't drink anything remotely alcoholic without getting glowy cheeks.. a healthy blush that makes me appear tipsy, avoided at all costs - only person alive on Earth that I am aware of that is alergic to alcohol has to be me lol!)

the ice cream is a given though..
thanks for the good crying, I needed to get that out of my chest..
PS: Fight for all the wrong Reasons (Nickelback) reminds me SO much of doctor-Rose angst now that I think about it..

bye!
Tw1n4rm4g3ddons chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Yes! This is exactly what should have happened! No Donna, no Martha or any other rebounds! Just Rose and her Doctor!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Aww that was so sweet I was nearly crying my eyes out. *fangirl squeal* So cute!
BMWWfreak chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Brilliant. And that llama spit part made me laugh :D
Chinalilies chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Why couldn't this be the real ending to it?
Felling chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
The funny part, is that this is my 10Rose song. Every-time I hear it on the radio or something I just start crying...
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
incredibly beautifull!
OtherMeWriter chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I really was lovely. I have always had a soft spot for the reunion fic and you did it very well. All I can say is that your not the only one that keeps thinking of these two when they hear that song. You just beat me to writing a fic with it :)
T'Be chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
NIce reunion fic. Just wish you could have made some excuse about how he managed to get into her universe.
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
hm...you really are incapable of writing angst without a reunion, aren't you?

no matter. It still rocks.
Zincalicious Baby chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
only one word to describe it...

FANTASTIC!

and i totally agree the song really does fit and was so ment for them two!

laters