Reviews for I Am The Person My Parents Warned Me About
kittykatTim chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This rocks! Zach is awesome. Thanks for the read and wonderful memories this story brings.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Zach is so spot on in this fic, I can here Jerry Orbach's voice in my head as I read it, you've captured that ironic sense of humor Zach as personally. This is a great Zach fic, but I also love it for it's exploration of the team dynamic and how they are like family to each other.

"And these are the people who have been trying to keep me sane while I try to deal with my wife absense?" I love this line! It sums up the whole theme of the fic so well.
Allronix chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Folks in GR fandom know I'm a BIG Zach fan. This little bit of musing was spot-on, especially knowing so very little about Doc, how Shane's restrained even in his sleep, and how Zach is doing all these things that would have scared the tar out of him prior to "Phoenix"
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
It's a real shame that your universes do not impinge. Scott Summers could *LEARN* a great deal from Agent Zach.

Come to think, Redd could get more than a few pointers from Niko, presuming she didn't tick off the psychic Ranger...