Reviews for It's A Long Haul
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Wonderful scene between the brothers. I loved how Charlie overcome with fright, found a place to hide. And then, when he realized Don was scared, how Charlie wanted to give his bother comfort. Great job, thanks for writing this.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Seeing the way things could have been always makes you appreciate the way things are just a bit more - or makes you hate it, but I'm glad it's the first choice in this case.
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh that was good very good. I loved it.
epalladino chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Interesting character study-and not just of the brothers. I loved the odd twist formed by the serial murderer turning out to be a kind of anti-Charlie. Don's panic and regrets are palpable. Thanks, Beth
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Good work! I really liked the parallel that Don drew between the serial killer and his brother.
LindaL24 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007

But it's not really "complete"...right?...Chapter Two will be at Mac's Diner...right?

macberly chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
OH! This was so wonderful and sweet! Not the killing and serial murder part but the part where Don and Charlie interact! I am all weepy now. I love these two! The two actors have such a chemistry that you can believe they are brothers and you are a master at capturing the characters and making them all that they are!

Thank you so much for sharing! *hands you some cat nip* You are just wonderful!
newgal chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Really enjoyed this.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
LOL. Good luck keeping this a one-shot. It's too good. It needs more! You can't end it there!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
It was the panicked edge to his brother's voice that finally got through to Don, and he drew in a ragged breath. "I'm fine," he croaked, and realizing that would not have convinced even him, he repeated himself. "I'm fine." He forced strength into his voice, concentrating so much on delivery that he completely blew the content. "I'm scared."

Charlie's eyes popped open. He had never heard those words from his brother in his life. Oddly, they served to calm him down a little, and bring out his own protective instincts. "Why, Donnie? How can I help you? Let me come over."

Don had started to breathe a little, and acually snorted out a nondescript sound Charlie's couldn't name. "I'm at a crime scene, Buddy."

O.O Awesome story this was amazing, I really liked it! It was so good...*squee* I love Charlie/Don brother stories. Nice job!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Wonderful story. I loved the fact that Charlie was the supportive one. But the "Don" moments stole my heart. Great job!
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
A huge 'aw' is in order

I loved the fact that Charlie crawled back into bed under the covers, like a kind of protection. Cute

Very nicely written!
mamunn2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
that was a very nice story. I loved the brotherly interaction. As always you did a fantastic job.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Beautiful little story.
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Great story. The whole thing sent chills up my spine, great brother interaction. Lovely